Chapter 5

Jess Dunn's POV ( Your and Harper's mom)

"Were are your sisters  Topher?  None of them are answering their phones." I said

"Well they made friends with the new kid, maybe their there?" Topher answered a little to nervous.

"And do you know were do this 'New kid' live?" I asked again getting more worried end a bit annoyed.

"The Tremont" he said looking at his feet

"Come'on"

"Were are we going" he asked worried.

"We're going to get your sisters" I said while going to the car.

Time skip~~~~~~~~~~

We parked right outside the house/Hotel. I knocked on the door.

"well that was a little aggressive" Topher said. earning a glare from me to shut up.

"Just a second...Ben?" we heard someone shout from the inside.

" yea, can you tell the kids?" before the door opened.

There were no one there so I just walked in. With Topher a bit behind still at the door.

"Uh, I'm looking for my daughters. Their not supposed to be over here. I tried calling them, but their phones are off, and it's never of so..." I said a bit stressed before looking at the women who opened the door, and taking a big breath.

"Sorry" I sigh

"No, sounds familiar" She chuckled."I'm Sarah. You must be the Y/n and Harper's mom Please come in" she smiled and went to close the door.

"I with her" I hear Topher say and came in and stood beside me.

Ar-are they all right?" I asked

"Oh, there fine. My son is just showing her around. Not that there is much worth seeing at the moment tho. We obviously have a lot more more to do before the hotel is ready for guests." She said. 

"You plan on reopening the tremont?" 

"mm hmm" She nodded smiling  

"Bad idea. Put the lock back on the door and lose the key." Topher said confusing her.

"Mom!!" a boy and a girl around 8-10 years old, yelled running down the stairs. 

"What ever it is, you two need to work it out, at a much lower volume" Sarah said to them

"We have to get out of here" the boy said "Savannah's upstairs" the girl said after the boy.

"You saw her?"-Topher

"No. We heard her"-the boy 

"And it is probably just your brother playing another prank." She said and shout after the kids "Griffin!!" 

Topther took my hand and held on to it.

"He's not up there. Neither is Harper and Y/n" The girl said and the boy continued "Ir's like they all disappeared."

-

-

-

Harpers POV

"Okay, let's just say we did, somehow, find a portal, and that kid over there is really my dad." Griffin said looking at Ben, and continued. "We can't just walk over there and tell him we're from the future."

"Of course not. We keep it simple" I started

"Ask the year, the president" Y/n continued

"Anything that'll prove we traveled back in time" Me and Y/n said together. And we all nodded to each other. And heard someone scream. Ben seamed stressed and stood up looking at the lady who screamed.

"Snake, snake. Someone get it" she screamed

"No need to panic, ma'am" an old guy said holding his hands out like an idiot.

An male employer picked it up "It's just a toy" he said looking at her weird ed out. While we laughed at her quietly.

"This is outrages" she said angrily and walked away

"Hey, you three, don't move" the man with the hands said pointing at us, and started walking towards us.

"What are you waiting for? Run!" Ben said looking at us. 

We ran, and the man and employ ran after us shouting for us to stop. We ran into a car and parted ways. I ran one way while Y/n and Griffin ran the other way.

Y/n's POV (Really short)

While we ran I saw a bag trolley , and stopped running and I guess Griffin notice sense he also stopped. Then I overturned The bag trolley and Griffin grabbed a bag and trow it at the guy who ran after us. we started running to the forest.

Ben's POV

I saw the kids running away. and saw my dad behind me 

"Hey Dad"

"Let me guess. Your handiwork?" he asked and I looked down.