Chapter 16 - Dance moves

3rd POV

 "A tie..? With vampires on it?" Griffin chuckled. "It's Topher's" "But we won't even need it if we can somehow convince Savannah to skip the dance." The twins explained. 

"Yeah. I had an idea on that." Griffin said as he unzips his backpack taking out a tablet and handing it to You. "A tablet? There's no Wi-Fi here, remember?" Y/n asked him looking confused with your sister. "I know. Before I left, I downloaded a video of the local news from the day Savannah went missing. When she sees it..." "You think she'll believe it?" Harper asked.

"Of course. How can we fake an entire news report" Griffin said with this believe me smile. 'I mean you could just hire some actors to shoot it..' Y/n thought while Harper said "Good point. But in case she freaks out, you gotta be gentle when you show it to her." "M-me why do I haw to do it?" Griffin asked. " Ey, I'm coming to you know it's not just you" Y/n said feeling a bit left out. "Because I'll be too busy watching our mom" Harper explained grumpily walking away. The two others looked at each other before following.

Harpers POV   

I walk in to moms hut (?) seeing her making her makeup. She sighed, turned around and said "If you're looking for Savannah, she's not here." turning around again. "Uh, no, actually. I was passing by and thought I'd say hey." "Mmm.. Why would you do that? We're not friends." She stood up. "I know. I just wanted to say, uh... That's a pretty dress. Big dance tonight huh?"

"Highlight of the summer." She said awkwardly. "You look great. Although..." "Although..?" "Nothing. Just your makeup." "What about it?" Jess asked. "Tiny suggestion. *opens bag* It's called Barry bliss. Something tells me it'll look amazing on you." I said holding out moms lipstick.

Jess looks at it end goes "Never heard of it." "It's new. Like, really new." i chuckled. She took the lipstick and looked in the mirror on the desk to put it on so I continued. "I just figured with your complexion and that dress, it would go amazing." She laughs "Wow! where did you get this?" she asked amazed. 

"My mom actually." "I love it. Hey, Hermione, um... do you wanna come to the dance with me tonight?" (Platonic) she asked, I beamed "Yeah! Sure! Uh, I think I even have something to wear. But um why me? Like you said, we're not even friends" 

"well... We're not friends yet." She started as she walked to the bed behind me and slid a small pouch, picked it up in front of her showing it to me while saying "Besides, I can always use a partner in crime." Throwing it in her bag. My heart dropped was she gonna poison Savannah?

3rd POV 

Y/n and Griffin was on the way to the tree house. "Come'on hurry up Gr-Harry" Y/n said as they were climbing the tree. Y/n was climbing under her with a blush trying not to look at her ass as she climbed.

Y/n came up and saw Savannah there and gave her a hug and a greeting before sitting down beside her.

"Hey Ginny, harry. How'd you get here? Nobody knows about this place." She said to us.

"We, uh- We saw you a little while ago by the springs, and we followed you here." Y/n said coming up with a quick lie.

"Okay...."

"Listen, there's something you need to see. It's a--" Griffin got cut off while he took out the Ipad but it got snatch away by Savannah.

"Cool! What is it? Is it a video game? Can you play Dragon Blaster? *Gasp* Or Laser patrol!" Savannah beamed.

"Savannah." Y/n said seriously putting a hand on Savannah's shoulder. Took the Ipad from her and gave it back to Griffin who sighed.

"He opened it and took out the video to show her. "Just watch it, okay?" In a gentle tone. But nothing happens and he panics "Oh, no no no no no no no no" 

Y/n's eyes widens and so Savannah's "What's wrong?" They both said at the same time but in different tones, Y/n in also panicked, and Savanna in a worried.

"I thing the battery's dead." 

"That's okay. They sell batteries at the gift shop. What kind does it take? Double-A? -D?" Savannah asked 

 Griffin sighs "It's not that kind of battery, okay?" He said frustrated 

"Harry, relax. It's just a toy. It's not like someone just died." She said 

"Someone might.." Y/n mumbled while Harry/Griffin says "Well, not yet anyway" 

 "I just don't get what the gig deal is." Savannah said looking in between the two time travelers.   

Just then they hear foot steps coming up the ladder. "Savannah there you you are. Hey Harry, Ginny. The dance is about to start, You're coming right?" Ben asked popping up and sitting in front of the three of them. 

Savannah puts on the thinking face and thought for about 2 sec before shacking her head saying "No, I don't think so." 

The two time travelers looked each other then in between Ben and Savannah. "Exactly" They both accidentally blurted out, "Um.. Camp dances are pretty stupid." Griffin said while Y/n looked at him with the 'Really?' making him look away in embarrassment. 

Ben looked back at Savannah "Is this about what Jess said? You know she was kidding right?" 

Y/n looked at Savannah and asked "What did she say?" 

"It was so dramatic. She was talking about the dance, she said 'It'll be a night to....Remember'" Savannah laughed it off.

Y/n stare at her for a min then turning to Griffin with a serious expression, who was staring at the floor. 

"Hey, that sounds just like her. Please come, just for a little while."

Savannah playfully  rolled her eyes and said "Fine. But only for a bit. Later Y/n, Harry." 

"Take us with you!" Griffin almost yelled

"To the dance?" She asked.

"Yea."

"You, just said it was stupid." Ben said 

"And its...But the thing is I'm kind of an awesome  dancer"

"And his looking for some place to show off your moves."

"Uh huh." He shot a glare at Y/n before nodding looking at Savannah. All while Y/n's smirking.

Savannah shrugged  he shoulders looking at Ben. "Uh, okay. Sure. Come on." Ben said