Acknowledgements

• Dedicated to Everyone reading this!!

Okay.

Wow, wow, wow.

I can't believe that after six months of writing, I managed to finish a fanfiction. I honestly thought that I'd delete this fanfic after nine chapters of it. (Like I usually do.)

First of all, I want to thank a few people.

Like my real-life friends, who, at least most of them, think that Henry Danger is stupid, but they also pushed me to keep living, writing, and they pick me up while I'm feeling down.

My internet friends, especially @Amazing_Jace, @lg_8989, @FiftyShadesOfJace (who is also @Amber_Gus), and @Fanfiction1400, who seem even more supportive than my real-life friends about 99.9999% of the time. (If I didn't mention you, it doesn't mean that I don't love you.)

Weirdly, I want to acknowledge the mean girls at my school. Yeah, you read that right. I'm thanking the mean girls, who are most definitely going to make my middle school experience a living hell. I'm actually thanking them because their comments, insults, jokes, inspired Bianca and Chloe's not-so-kind nature. I can't believe that I'm being completely kind here, while all of you are so bitchy. Why is that?

Obviously, my mother, because without her, I wouldn't be writing here, on Wattpad.

The rest of my family, who often get fed up with my obsession with Henry Danger, but they support me in (almost) all of my life choices.

The people who make Henry Danger happen, because they exist. Without them, I literally would have nothing interesting to write about.

And last, but most definitely not the least, you guys, who read and appreciate my fanfiction. I love each and every one of you, because your nice comments have stopped me from doing some pretty stupid stuff, and whenever I read them, a smile curves on my face. Thank you.

So...

goodbye for now.

WAIT!

I almost forgot to mention that I have a new fanfiction up! *whacks self* I'm such an idiot. It's called "All Sides of Him", and here's the summary.

"You know that friend that you used to inseparable from? But then something happens and you part ways?

I had a friend like that.

His name is Adam Baker, and we were like siblings. We never did anything without the other and hang out everyday.

Until one day, we split up because a tradition was broken, and we parted in our separate ways.

Now, I barely hear the names "Adam Baker" and "Hailey Alonzo" in the same sentence. In fact, we don't even say hi to each other when we see each other in the hallways.

But in the summer, he asks me for advice to catch his dream girl, who happens to be... my best friend, Lori Collins. You'd think that I'd wouldn't be okay with this, but of course I was! I wanted to help because he's been crushing on her since they met, yet he can't say anything to her without stuttering. And besides, I liked another guy named Vance Hansum.

But something happens, and I meet every side of Adam.

And suddenly...

Oh jeez, I caught feelings for Adam Baker!"

I think it's pretty interesting, so pretty please read it? For the sake of Candenry? :)

hugs,

Hailey

http://www.wattpad.com/story/36021177-all-sides-of-him-an-adam-baker-fanfiction