Blog Entry Number Seven

*A/N: Back from the very short hiatus! Thanks to Bri_Luvs_Henry_Danger_ and Ali_4_later for making Henry and Candie's ship name! Hopefully, #Handie will be a thing.

And question: is it "perverted" to have a profile pic of Jace Norman on tumblr?*

***

(Candie's POV)

I wrapped one arm around the gigantic pink teddy bear that Henry gave to me while channel surfing with the other. Cruddy anime dubs, cheesy romance movies, a news report about Captain Man and Kid Danger...

Wait, Kid Danger?

"Breaking news," the news anchor stated. "Kid Danger and Captain Man have stopped a robber from running away with 1.2 billion dollars."

"Wow," Bella said, sitting down next to me with a bowl of popcorn. "Impressive."

I nuzzled my cheek against the bear's furry chest. "I know, right?"

Bella glared at me. "It's also impressive how much you love that bear, even though your boyfriend gave it to you an hour ago."

"Oh my God, Bella. Henry is not my boyfriend."

"Sure. That's exactly what my friend Angie said about her crush, Shawn. I came into her dorm room and caught them swapping spit."

"Ew!"

"It wasn't that gross. It was just something in life that I would have been okay with not to see with my eyes."

"So you're saying that you think that Henry will come into my room, and you'll just randomly walk in and catch us making out?"

She nodded, her black wavy hair bouncing up and down with her. "Mmmhmm."

"Annabella Marie Mitchell, you are crazy."

"Not as crazy as you, Cordelia Elizabeth Hart."

"That actually has a nice ring to it."

"Candie Hart sounds better."

"It does."

"So you admit it?"

"Admit what?"

"Never mind. Flip to channel twenty-one."

We watched this movie called "Divergent", and it was amazing. It was about a girl who was born to be selfless like her parents, and thought she was going to selfless for the rest of her life, but when she takes this test to find out what job she'll have, she ends up being many different character traits. She also ends up dating this guy who's soooo hot.

"Tris. Is. My. Hero," I mumbled when I curled up in my bed with Henry's teddy bear.

***

(Two days later, and Candie's POV)

"Bella, do you really have to go?" I asked as I carefully put a copy of Divergent into my backpack.

"Yes, I have to go back to school," Bella replied.

"But it feels like we haven't spent the week together!"

"We went to the mall."

"Yeah... you have a point."

"Anyway, I'll drop you off at school. Come on, you don't want to be late! It's not attractive."

I rolled my eyes. We ran to her car, and started talking about school, Henry, boys, Henry...