# 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲

 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗪𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗘 

in the Armed Detective Agency,

A Young Teen That Has Strawberry Blonde Mid Length Hair, And The President of the Agency is in His Office.

As The Strawberry Blonde Haired Female, Looked at him with a Confused Gaze.

"What Do You Need? President." Y/n Asked, As the President Sighed.

"You Have to Leave Yokohoma for a While." He Exclaimed, As Y/n Silently Gasp.

"Huh? Why Am'i Leaving My Home!?" Y/n Stated, With As she Looked At Him With a Surprised and Confused Expression.

"i Thought you Already Know That. Some Organizations are After you Especially The Port Mafia." The President, Known as Fukuzawa Explained, As Y/n Pouted and Crossed her Arms.

"I Can Protect myself to those Humans." Y/n Exclaimed, As Fukuzawa Sweat Dropped. He Highly Knows That Y/n is Capable of Protecting Herself, She's Just Sometimes Reckless.

He Sighed, "You Have to, To Protect Yourself, As Well As The People here in Yokohoma." Fukuzawa Exclaimed.

"Ugh, Fine! Where Will i go Anyway?" Y/n Exclaimed.

"Don't You Have a Childhood Friend or Something? You Can Stay At Their Place." Fukuzawa Answered, as he Read's his newspaper.

Then an Imaginary Light Bulb Pop Out As she Pointed her Fist on her Palm, "I Know! Yuji-kun Might Let Me Stay With Him!" Y/n Exclaimed with a Grin As she Cheered.

"Then You Can Go Tonight or Tomorrow, You Also Gotta Finish Your Paper works Before you Go." Fukuzawa Exclaimed. As The Happy Y/n Stopped Cheering and Looked at Him.

"Huh? Paper Work?! No! Let Kunikida-kun Do it!" Y/n Exclaimed.

"I'll Give You a Praise." Fukuzawa Stated, As Y/n Looked at Him, As she Paused. And then Went back to her Cheery Personality.

"Okay! See you Later President!" y/n Said, As she Went Outside of The Office, Swinging Back and Forth, As Fukuzawa Sighed.

━─━────༺༻────━─━━─━───━───━━━

Y/n Is Happily Doing Her Paper Work, As her Other Co-workers Looked at Her With a Confused Look.

"Y/n-San, Seem to Be Doing her Paper Work." Atsushi Exclaimed, Watching her from a Far With Yosano and Kenji.

"That's Not What You See Everyday." Yosano Stated.

"Yeah! President Probably Bribed Her or Some." Kenji Said, Joining In, As Atsushi Walked Towards Y/n's Table.

"Y/n-san." He Called her, As Y/n Looked at Him with a Smile.

"What is it, Atsushi-kun." Y/n Questioned, As she Returned to Doing her Paper work.