# 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗪𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗘

Y/n Coughed Out Blood

Sometimes, Her Body Can't Take her Ability if she Went Overboard, She Can Use her Ability However she Wants, Since the Ability Won't Tire her Out, But Sometimes her Body Can't Handle it, Because it needs Blood..

She Was Laying on the Ground as she Looked at The Pink Haired Teenager, a Certain King of Curses is Using his Body.

He Raised his Hand, "Hold on a Minute, I'm thinking right now, What should i do to make this Brat regret this?" Sukuna Exclaimed.

He Walked Away, As he Thought of an Idea What he's Gonna Do, As a Imaginary Light bulb Appeared on his Head.

"Hey, Let's go kill some Brats and Follow me." Sukuna Said, as he Raised his Hand and Motioned the Curse to Follow Him, As he Regenerated His Hand.

The Cursed Spirit Jumped Back And Went into Stance, Then Made a Ball of Cursed Energy Once Again, Then it threw it to Sukuna.

Sukuna Slightly Turned to the Curse, "Idiot." He Said, As He Raised his Hand, Accidentally Regenerating it, As The Ball Made out of Cursed Energy Just Passed by Him.

"Ah, Shit, I Healed this One By Accident." Sukuna Said, Looking at His Regenerated Hand, While The Curse Looked at Him With a Shocked Expression.

"You Don't Like Walks? Well Cursed Spirits Always Stay Where They Were Born, Fine fine, In This Case.." Sukuna Paused then Appeared In Front of the Curse, As he Extended his Right Arm.

"You Die Here!" he Finished, As he Slammed the Curse's Head On the Floor, Causing an Impact.

"Hey, what's the Matter? you're not Finished already, Right?" Sukuna Stated, As he Watched the Curse Struggling to Lift it's Head up.

"That's it, Come on, Try Harder." Sukuna Said, As he Raised his Foot Then Slamming it on the Curse, Causing the Ground to Break Because of the Impact,

The Cursed Spirit Grabbed his Foot Then Swung him Around, But Sukuna Already Got Out of his Hold, And was Sitting on a Hard Wall, As he Grinned and Raised The Curse Former Arm, Which is Sukuna's Holding.

"Even a Cursed Spirit Can loose An Arm, Right?" Sukuna Exclaimed, As he Started Laughing, While The Curse Was Falling Below, As Sukuna Landed beside Him.

"Hey, Did You Know, That The Two of us Are Classified As Special Grades, man." Sukuna Exclaimed, As he Talked to The Curse, Meanwhile a Strawberry blonde Haired female is trying to Stand Up.

"Shit, I'm Hungry, Horse Meet Sashimi Feels Good Right Now." Y/n Exclaimed, trying to Sit up, Her Head Was Slightly Bleeding After the Curse Threw her on the Wall.