# 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗪𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗘

TIME SKIP

The Strawberry blonde haired female is Standing next to the Person, Named Nanami Kento. Looking at the Crime Scene that Happened in the Movie Theater.

"Can you See it? This is the Residual Taint of Cursed Energy" Nanami Stated With a Small Sigh.

The Other Teen Looked down, "No I Can't See Anything!" The pink haired teenager exclaimed, 

"That's Because you're Not Trying to See it. We typically see Curses as if, It's Perfectly Natural to. When a Cursed Technique is used, it Leaves Traces Behind, But Residuals Are more Fainter than Cursed Spirits. So focus your Vision and Look Closely." Nanami Explained.

Y/n Put a fist on his head, "Idiot! Are you even Trying?" Y/n said, as Yuji Slightly irked at the Strawberry blonde haired female.

"Of Course, i'am! How about you?" He Answered, as Y/n Smirked.

"I Don't need to See them, I Can Smell and Sense them." Y/n Answered, as Yuji Slightly sweat dropped but she does have a Point.

Yuji Was Focusing, then Suddenly see Foot Steps. "Oh! I Can Finally See Them!" Yuji Exclaimed.

"Of Course you Can, a Proper Sorcerer Can Sense them, Before Seeing them." Nanami Stated, as Yuji Tried to Sense them, While Nanami Went under the crime scene tape.

Yuji And Y/n Followed. "Couldn't you Give me a Little Praise or Something."

"i Didn't Praise or Disparage anyone, i Adhere to facts and Judge on that Basis, That's how i am. there was a time when i Mistakenly Society Operated the Same Way, but Enough about that." He Finished,

"Oh! I Want a praise! I want one!" Y/n Chanted with a Grin, as Nanami Sweat Dropped at the Strawberry blonde haired female.

"I Just told you two that i Don't Praise anyone." He Answered, as Y/n slightly Pouted and Crossed her Arms On her Chest.

"Come on! I'm the One who Saw those Residuals your Talking about earlier First! Humans really Suck!" Y/n Whined, as Nanami and Yuji Deadpanned.

The Blond haired male sighed, well, they won't get anything Done If Y/n Continue Whining And She Won't stop until she gets what she wants so.

Nanami Patted her head, "Good work, i Guess." He Said, as Y/n Brighten Up And turned to the Pink Haired teenager with a Smug Grin.

Yuji Deadpanned, 'That isn't Fair.' He Thought.

"Anyways, let's not waste time and let's go."

━─━────༺༻────━─━━─━───━───━━━