# 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗪𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗘

"What are you humans talking about." 

Y/n asked, as an orange haired male sat beside her with a bored expression, as the duo was literally wrapped in bandages.

Nobara sighed, "Itadori fought the special grade with a gorilla." Nobara responded, as the raven haired male slightly deadpanned.

"Yeah." Megumi said.

"While you two were demolishing each other.." Megumi exclaimed, as Chuuya slightly irked.

"Cause this fiend is getting on my nerves!" Chuuya pointed at the strawberry blonde female, who scowled and glared at him.

"What are you talking about!? You were the one who first attacked me! You shortie." Y/n said, as the orange haired male glared at her.

"Shut up!" Chuuya said.

The two turned away from each other with a scowl before sighing to calm down.

Yuji sweat dropped and looked at Megumi, "Anyways..Is the exchange event still continuing?" The pink haired teenager asked,

"I don't know. It depends on the principals. But who knows. Maybe they'll still continue it." Megumi answered, as Y/n smirked.

"I'll beat Chuuya's ass again if we get to continue." Y/n grinned, as Chuuya irked.

He gritted his teeth and grinned, "Oh, we'll see about that..." Chuuya said.

Megumi sighed and turned to the pink haired male, "You sure have gotten stronger, Itadori." Megumi exclaimed, as Yuji hummed.

"Yeah but its all thanks to Todo and Gojo-sensei." Yuji answered.

"back then, we both said our convictions are proper ones. I still think it's true or put it another way, we're both wrong." Megumi started.

Yuji looked at him confused, "Huh?" he said.

Nobara deadpanned, "Some questions don't have answers, you know? If you think so hard you'll go bald. I'm telling you." Nobara exclaimed, Megumi irked and ignored the female.

he irritatedly sighed and continued. "That's right. There is no answer. It's whether or not you can accept it. But there's no accepting anything if you can't have it your way. Weak sorcerers can't do that. So i'm gonna become strong too, I'll surpass you in no time. Itadori." Megumi looked at the pink haired teenager with a serious and determined expression.

Yuji blinked and chuckled, "You sure do never change, Fushiguro!" Yuji said.

Nobara irked, "Hey! Don't leave me and Y/n out of this!" Nobara said.