# 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗪𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗘

"According to the Sorcery Law, Itadori Yuji, As a Cursed Spirit You Will be Exorcised!"

Megumi Declared As he Went in Stance, As Y/n Glared at Him, While Yuji Raised his Hands on The Air to Surrender.

"Wait, Really! I'm Fine! More Importantly The Three of us Are Pretty Beat Up, Well, Y/n-chan Seems Fine, But Still, Let's Go to the Hospital." Yuji Exclaimed, As the Marks on his Body is Fading Away.

Megumi Gritted his Teeth, 'I Can't Tell If the One Speaking Right Now Is Itadori or the Cursed Object, Damn It, What Should i Do?!' Megumi Frustratedly Thought.

"What's The Situation?" Someone Arrived Asked.

The Raven Haired Male Looked Up, "Gojo-Sensei?! What Are You Doing Here?" Megumi Exclaimed.

The New Arrival, Revealed to be a Tall Man Who Has White Spiky Hair And is Wearing a Blindfold Over his Eyes.

Y/n Looked at the White Haired Male, 'He Looks like a Paint Brush..' She Thought Before Sweat Dropping.

"Hey! i Wasn't Planning Coming, But Man Your Roughed Up! i Should Show The Second Years!" The Man Known As Gojo Satoru, Exclaimed, As he Began to take Pictures of the Injured Male. As Megumi Covered himself.

Y/n Was Holding Her Giggles Back, She Found the Man Quite Entertaining, And She Can Sense Something Familiar To Him, Just Like the Same to Megumi, But More Immense.

"Anyways, The Higher Ups Won't Shut Up About the Special Grade Object!" Gojo Exclaimed, As Y/n Walked Over to Yuji.

"Are you Alright?" She Asked, As Yuji Nodded.

"Yes, I'm Fine." He Answered with a Smile.

"So i Stopped By While Doing Some SightSeeings, So, Did You Find It?" Gojo Said.

Yuji Then Raised his Hand with Dotted Eyes, "Sorry...But i Ate it.." Yuji Butted In, 

"For Real?" Gojo Said.

"For Real." The Three Teenagers Answered In Unison.

Gojo then Glanced Where Yuji is And Walked Over Where he Is, And Then Got Closer to the Pink Haired Male's Face, Examining Him.

Gojo Chuckled, "Damn, It Really did Combine You! That's Hilarious!" Gojo Exclaimed, He Then Notice The Strawberry Blonde Female, Beside Him.

"Eh? Who's This Pretty Lady Here?" Gojo Asked, Eyeing her Up And Down, As he Licked his Lips, As he's Eyes then Went to Her Chest.

'That's Pretty Big...' He Thought, As he Had Slight Red tint on his Cheeks, As Y/n Huffed and Crossed Her Arms.

"I'm L/n Y/n, Nice to Meet you." Y/n Said, As Gojo Chuckled.