# 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗪𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗘

Y/n, Yuji, And Gojo Are going to Jujutsu High.

"This is Really Deep in the Mountains? This is Actually Tokyo?!" Yuji Exclaimed, While Y/n Look Around.

"Even Tokyo is like this on the Outskirts." Gojo Said, And then Smiled at Y/n, Who Seems to be Enjoying Herself.

"Where's Fushiguro?" Yuji Asked.

"He's Been Treated by a Sorcerer, And Now He's Fast Asleep." Gojo Answered, As He Started Explaining Stuff About the School, And Y/n Didn't Even Listen, She Didn't Experienced School, She Was Home Schooled by Mori, So She's Kinda Excited for This One, Minus Gojo's Explanation.

"Right Now, You two Are Gonna Get Interview With the Principal!" Gojo Exclaimed, 

 Y/n Widened her Eyes, Interview?! She Didn't know That it Needs an Interview, As She Can Feel a Sweat Drop.

Yuji Noticed and Frowned, "Y/n-chan? Are You Nervous?" He Asked, Feeling Concerned, As he Held Y/n's Hand, Making her Calm down a Bit.

The White Haired Male Watched the Interaction With Envy, After a Few Moments, She Calmed Down.

"Yuji-kun, Are You Y/n-chan's Boyfriend?" Gojo Questioned With a Smile, Of Course it Was Fake, as he Clenched his Fist, While Yuji Blushed.

"No, No! We're Just Friends i Met her Long time Ago!" Yuji Exclaimed, He though Wanted to Say Yes.

"Why is She Nervous?" Gojo Asked.

"Well, She Haven't Went to School Ever Since She's a Kid, i Was Confused When i Saw her Sitting on a Bench Wearing a Suit and Tie, Pretty Weird for a 9 Year Old." Yuji Explained, Making Gojo Slightly Frowned, While Y/n Slightly Flinched, She Was Still a Port Mafia Member Back then.

'She Might've had a Hard Past, Huh?' Gojo Thought.

"Don't Worry Y/n-chan! Nothing Bad Will Happen Just Keep it Alright!" Gojo Exclaimed with a Cheery Tone, Making Y/n Giggle.

'That's Cute.' The Two Thought.

"So an Interview With a Principal?" Yuji Said.

"Yes."

"What? So You're Not The Boss? Any Hierarchy Other Than Strength is Worthless." A Deep Voice Butted in, As a Mouth Appeared on Yuji's Cheek, Which is Sukuna

The Pink Haired Teen Slapped his Cheek, "Sorry, Sensei, Y/n-chan, he Pop's Out Sometimes." Yuji Exclaimed, Making Y/n Giggle.

"Don't Worry, Yuji! I Found it Really Interesting, I Bet his Blood Taste Different." Y/n Assured And Mumbled the Last Part, Tho The Two Didn't Heard it, But Sukuna Heard it.