# 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼

 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗪𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗘

It's Been Four Days Since Y/n Stayed in Miyagi,

She Enjoyed it And She Actually Thought About This As a Vacation, No Paper Work, Not Getting Scold, Not Fighting, And Just Enjoying Her Day With her Best Buddy, Yuji

Today, Yuji Bought Y/n to His School, Since Y/n Whined When Yuji Was Leaving, So Yuji Just Bought her There, They Won't Mind a Little Company Would They.

Yuji Also Took care of Her, Making Her Eat, She Ate, She Just Don't Like Vegetable's As Yuji Didn't Forced her to Eat Some.

Yuji Is Walking to his Club, Which is Occult Club, As Y/n Followed Behind Him, Wearing her Usual Outfit, As Her Arms is Behind her Head.

"Yuji, Where are we Going?" Y/n Curiously Asked, Since She Haven't Even Went to School, She Was Home Schooled Most off her Days, And Tutored By Mori or Sometimes Koyo.

"To My Club!" Yuji Exclaimed Cheerfully, As he Smiled at Her, Yuji Then Stopped in Front of a Door, As he Slide it Open.

There Were Two People Sitting inside, One is a Girl with Glasses, And The Other is a Boy, As they Looked at The New Arrival.

"Itadori-kun, You're Here...And You Bought Someone." The Girl Said, As Y/n is Standing Behind Him.

"Oh! Yes! Sasaki-Senpai, This is L/n Y/n, Hope you Don't Mind Me Bringing Someone." Yuji Said, As Y/n looked at Them.

"Eh?! It's Fine Yuji! And i Didn't Know You Had a Pretty Hot Girlfriend?! She's Cute Too!" The Girl Known as Sasaki Exclaimed, As Yuji And Y/n Blushed.

"E-Eh! No! We're Just Friends! Sasaki-Senpai!" Yuji Exclaimed, Rubbing the Back of His Neck, As Y/n Looked away Blushing.

"Nice To Meet You..." Y/n Said, Holding her Hand out for a Hand Shake, As Sasaki Smiled at her And Did a Hand Shake.

"And I'm Iguchi, Nice To Meet you As Well." The Other Boy Said, Raising his Hand To Hand Shake, As Y/n Went to Hand Shake with Him, As She Nodded.

"Well Then, Itadori-kun, We are Gonna Start The Ritual!" Sasaki Declared, As They Sat on a Chair, As Y/n is Beside Yuji, Curious about what They're Gonna Do.

They Then Closed The Lights And Lighten up a Candle, As They had a Serious Expressions, As Y/n Looked Confused, She Doesn't Really Understand This Type of Things.

"Are You Ready?" Yuji Questioned,

"Sasaki-Senpai, Iguchi-Senpai ." Yuji Said. As There Fingers is Pointed on the Table That Looked Liked a Ouija Board,

"Here we Go!" Yuji Exclaimed, "Spirits, Sprits! Tell me What Animal is the Council President is Afraid of!" Yuji Said With a Smile. they Then Said the Letter One By One.