# 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼

 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗪𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗘

"The curse is talking shit!"

Y/n pointed, as Megumi clicked his tongue and grabbed her arm before running away, while the others followed, she slightly sneered at him.

The giant roots and Hanami were following behind them

"Let me go! I'm gonna annihilate that piece of shit!" Y/n said, as the others deadpanned at her, they can't believe that the strawberry blonde haired female was that confident, almost delusional to beat a special grade on her own.

"You can't exorcise a special grade on your own! Idiot!" Megumi said, as Y/n huffed and the five of them continued running as they went inside the building.

Inumaki was slightly coughing, as Megumi glanced at him, "Are you alright, Inumaki-senpai?" Megumi asked, as Inumaki nodded.

"Salmon!" He answered.

Kamo glanced behind them, "Here it comes!" Kamo said.

Inumaki stopped from his tracks and glared at the roots, "Stop!" He demanded, causing the roots to stop sprouting and following them.

Kamo then clapped his hands, "Convergence! Piercing blood!" Kamo chanted, blood then headed straight towards the cursed spirit.

Kamo manage to wound Hanami, as it tilted its head at him.

'Kamo manage to wound it? He wasn't really serious after all when he fought me earlier..' Megumi thought, he had a shocked expression.

Y/n clicked her tongue and slightly rolled her eyes.

"Let's Hurry! It's gonna heal immediately!" Kamo said, as they all started running again, as they wan up the stairs, He didn't know what the cursed spirit's intention was.

'We don't know what the cursed spirit's after. there's a chance that the principal and the other sorcerers are still at jujutsu tech and haven't taken an action. I'd like to join forces with Todo or even Miwa, but...' Kamo thought, Inumaki then slammed the doors open.

Revealing the view of the roof, as they all jumped on top of it. But then Hanami appeared across of them, as roots were beside it and created a bridge between them.

Nue also appeared beside the raven haired male.

"Inumaki-senpai will stop it! So, Don't worry and go!" Megumi said, as he then ordered Nue to go straight forward at the special grade cursed spirit.

"St-" inumaki paused, when Nue suddenly got stabbed by Hanami's hand going through it.

Inumaki started coughing blood as he dropped to his knees.