# 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗪𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗘

"Meowy!"

Y/n called out walking around a neighborhood, Meowy the cat jumped out of her hands and started running to this neighborhood.

"Where did Meowy go?" Y/n said Looking around side to side as she huffed and crossed her arms

She sniffed the air and The Scent of Meowy was still pretty faint and turned to the right, "Aha! So this is where Meowy must be!" She said before running to the street.

She ran and saw Meowy on the hands of a Boy with black hair with black hair and bangs covering his right eye, examining Meowy.

She walked up to him, "Oi You Human! Give me back Meowy!" Y/n said with a small scowl as the young boy flinched at the female and looked at her with a surprised expression.

'She's the girl...Mahito-san is talking about...what's she doing here?' He thought as Y/n irked when he didn't answer nor give back her cat.

"Hey! Why aren't you listening? Give me back Meowy! i Don't want any Humans i don't know nor like touching her," Y/n said Pointing at the Cat he's holding.

He snapped back to reality and looked at the cat before turning to the Strawberry blonde haired female who puts her hand on her waist.

He was slightly confused on why she calls him a Human.

"She's yours?" Junpei blinked as he gave the cat to the female who hugged the cat to her chest and sighed before turning back to the boy.

"Yes..." She said before patting meowy on the head.

"Anyways, since you found Meowy how about i treat you to something." Y/n said as The young man looked at her shocked, A girl has never asked him out before.

"H-Huh?" He said before slightly blushing and waving his hands in front of him, "N-No! It's alright! I Just found her walking around and picked her up." He said.

She irritatedly sighed, "I insist, It's pretty unusual for me to treat humans and who knows what will happen to Meowy if you didn't picked her up." Y/n exclaimed, 

She then examined the boy before realizing, "Oh wait a minute! You're that Boy!" Y/n exclaimed.

Junpei slightly flinches and his eyes landed on her jacket and the familiar swirl button on her.

'Swirl button, She's a sorcerer then..' he thought.

'But aren't Sorcerers Mahito-san's enemies? But she looks pretty nice and Mahito-san wants me to be friends with her.' he thought.

"D-Do you know me?" He asked, as Y/n grinned.

"No, And i can't tell you it's a secret." Y/n said as she grabbed the boy's arm and started dragging him to a cafe where the two can converse.