# 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗪𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗘

"Ow..." Momo Said.

Momo Flew Through The Air And Landed on a Tree Branch While Holding Her Broom, And now she was kinda stuck in a tree branch.

'So That's Fushiguro-kun's Nue, huh? Electrified Wings, Looks Like They'll Affect My Movements For a While.' She Thought Until Someone Interrupt It, When The Branch Slightly Moved.

"Nishimya-chan, Come and Play~" Both Nobara and Panda Sang, Making Momo Scowl.

'That's not Cute At All!' She Thought

Meanwhile Somewhere, Megumi And Maki Are Fighting Miwa And Kamo.

"Kamo-san, Are you Guys Planning to Kill Itadori?" Megumi Exclaimed

"And if i Said We Were?" Kamo Answered.

Megumi's Eyes Widened a Bit Before it got back to Normal, "You Failed, Then, Itadori wouldn't go down in such a Short Time." Megumi Exclaimed. It Was Silent Until The Two Pushed Each Other.

"We Have no Reason To Kill Him." Kamo Stated.

"Yes, You Do, The Higher Ups And The Three Major Clans Have Plenty." Megumi Exclaimed.

Somewhere, Todo is Teaching And Helping Yuji, While Maki is Face to Face With Miwa.

The Two Look At The Side, As They Heard a Scream, "Was That Todo?" Maki Questioned.

"It Was." Miwa Answered, As she Looked Down.

"I Think i Understand Why You Fail to Finish Off Yuji." Maki Said, As she Looked at Miwa

"So Why Did You Distance Yourself from Kamo? Are You Keeping your Technique a Secret From Your Allies Too?" Maki Exclaimed.

Miwa Has a Hand on Her Katana, Let Go, But Still, Her Hand is Still Hovering Over it, She Then Explained Saying that She's Sorry About Yuji And Saying They Won't Hand Victory to Tokyo.

"I Want to Become More Independent So i Can Earn Money!" Miwa Stated with Determination.

"Why?" Maki Asked.

The Blue Haired Female Took Her Katana From her Sheath, "I'm Poor And Has Two Little Brothers." She Answered.

"Oi, Are you Okay? Is Mai Treating you Good? Aren't You a Too Nice for a Person." She Exclaimed.

"Huh? Probably." Miwa Responded.

The Dark Green Haired Female Went to Stance and Grinned, "i Won't Hold Back You Know." Maki warned with a grin