# 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗪𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗘

Y/n Bring her Knees Close to her Head.

"Hey Oda, Remembered Yuji? Yeah! The Guy i Talked about the First time i Visited you! He's Alive i thought he was dead but his scent was Still There." Y/n Said With a Grin.

"It's a Good thing he's alive! cause if he's not I'll kick his ass When i Die In the Afterlife!" Y/n Said, Raising her Fist in air and Giggled.

"And You know, They Now Knew I Like to Drink Blood Than Eating normal Foods, They Didn't Judge me! It's a Good Thing To.." y/n Muttered.

"Damn, I'm Craving Blood." Y/n Exclaimed Scratching the Back of her Head.

"Anyways, There's This King of Shits or Curses Or Something, I Drank his Blood, I Mean! He Forced me Too! and Now i Have this Red horns Back in My Head." Y/n Exclaimed.

"I Don't Want to do a Blood Draining!" Y/n Said Buried Her Head On her Knees and Sighed.

"Ne Oda, If you were Here, What Will You Do? I Already Know You'll Probably Scold Me." Y/n Stated, As she Pouted.

"You Should be Glad i Sneaked in Yokohoma to Visit You with Two Red Horns in My Head! I'm Risking Myself here." Y/n Exclaimed.

"Y/n-chan? What Are you doing Here?"

Y/n Slightly Flinched and Looked Up to Him, "Oh, Osamu." Y/n Said As she Sheepishly Smiled and Scratched the Back of her Neck.

"You aren't supposed to be here, Y/n-chan. And You Drank Too Much Blood Again, huh?" Dazai Exclaimed with a Sweat Drop, As Y/n Slightly Pouted.

"It's not my fault!" Y/n Exclaimed, As Dazai Chuckled.

"What are you doing here? you shouldn't be here, you know? President will Scold you if he finds out Your in Yokohoma instead of Hiding and There's Horns on your Head." Dazai Exclaimed.

Y/n Huffed, "It's Nothing! And Besides i just came here to Visit Oda and I'll Be going back to Tokyo!" Y/n Answered, As Dazai Patted her Head.

"Did Something Bad Happened? You Can talk to me." Dazai Said, Sitting Beside her with a Smile.

"It's Nothing...Yuji Died But Came Back from the dead Just Earlier." Y/n Answered, Leaving Dazai Dumbfounded and Then Chuckled.

"How?" He Asked.

"Well...He Ate a Finger, Right? Then This Guy Came Out and Possessed Him. And Oh Boy! He Stabbed and Grabbed his Heart! It's bad!" Y/n Explained.

"Oh, The One Kunikida-kun Told Me? Yuji?" Dazai Exclaimed, As Y/n nodded Furiously.