# 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗪𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗘

"Wait a minute!" Megumi said.

"It's a special grade! You can't-" The raven haired male was cut off.

"Fushiguro." Yuji called, as he glanced at the raven haired male before smiling, causing Megumi to look at him, confusedly.

"It's okay.." Yuji said, causing for Megumi to remember what he said during the detention center mission, as he clicked his tongue and slightly scowled.

"Please?"

"If you die, i swear to god i'm gonna kill you myself." Megumi said, as Todo couldn't help but grin at the pink haired teenager and slightly scoffed.

"Looks like you've realized it. Nobody is allowed to touch those who have finally start growing, and that's where Itadori Yuji stands." Todo said, as Yuji looked at Megumi again.

"Oh by the way..Wheres Y/n? Shouldn't she be here? Since like theres an opponent?" Yuji asked with a small sweat drop, as Megumi sighed.

"She got send flying but Nakahara-san ran after her. Though i don't know what happened to the two of them." Megumi answered, as Megumi and Maki were carried by Panda who just arrived.

"Okay! Let's go!" Panda said as he turned his back from Todo and Yuji.

"Pandash!" He shouted as he ran away and left.

Yuji then turned to Hanami and placed his fist on his palm, "Guess i can't afford to die now." Yuji said, as Todo got out of the water and stood on the side.

"I won't lift a finger to help, Itadori." Todo said.

"Not until you land a black flash. If you can't land a black flash, then i'll just watch you die. No matter what happens." Todo stated as he crossed his arms against his naked chest.

Yuji nodded.

"Got it."

Yuji looked at the cursed spirit with a stern expression, "You can talk, right? Theres something i gotta ask you." Yuji started, as a shadow gloomed over his eyes.

"Are you allied with a humanoid cursed spirit who has a patchwork face?" Yuji asked with a serious tone, as Hanami looked at him.

"And what if i'am?" Hanami responded.

Yuji immediately looked at the cursed spirit with a emotionless expression and lifted his fist before running up to it and was about to punch the cursed spirit.

But Hanami dodged, causing for Yuji to slam his fist on the water and slightly causing some rocks to flew, as Hanami looked at the pink haired male.

Hanami threw a ball made out of wood, Yuji could barely dodge the attack but then he jumped and kicked the cursed spirit in the head.