# 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗪𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗘

"I'm Kugisaki Nobara, Be Glad Boys, I'm The Second Girl Of the Group."

The Gingered Hair Female, Introduced Herself, As she Examined the Two Males, In Front of Her, With a Judgmental Look.

"Itadori Yuji! From Sendai!" He Introduced himself, As he Pointed at Himself.

'He Looks Like a Potato, Probably Ate His Boogers When he Was a Kid.' Nobara Thought, Then Looked at Megumi.

"Fushiguro Megumi." He Introduced himself, As Nobara Deadpanned.

'And Him? Just a Name, What a Load.' She Thought, Then looked at The Strawberry Blonde Haired Female.

Y/n Grinned, "Yo! L/n Y/n! From Yokohoma, And By the Way, I Like Your Hair Color!" Y/n Introduced Herself, And Complimented Nobara.

'She's Cute....And Her Strawberry Blonde Hair Fits Her, Is it Dyed? Nah It's too Pretty To Look Dyed, And Did She Just Called me Pretty?' Nobara Thought, As her Eyes Sparkled.

She Then Started Clinging To Y/n, "I Like You! Let's be Best Friends!" Nobara Declared, As Y/n Grinned.

"Of Course, Why Not, You're Cool!" Y/n Responded, As The Two Female's Ignored the three Males Behind Them, Who's Glaring On Nobara's Back, Who Noticed and Grinned.

"Anyway's I Always Get Stuck With Unfortunate Circumstances." Nobara Exclaimed, As Yuji Sweat Dropped.

"She Just Took One Look And Sighed.." The Pink haired Male, Exclaimed. As Megumi Looked at The White Haired Male.

"Sensei, Are we Going Somewhere?" Megumi Asked.

Gojo Chuckled, "Well, We do have the Four of you Together Here, Not to Mention, The Two of You Are from the Country Side, So Of Course We're Going on a Tour In Tokyo!" Gojo Answered.

The Two Country Bumpkins Heard What He Said, And Immediately Had Stars Around Them.

"Tokyo! Tokyo! Tokyo! We Love Tokyo!" Yuji, Nobara, And Gojo, Cheered, As Y/n Watched them With a Weird Look, And Stood Beside Megumi.

"TDL! TDL! I Want to Visit TDL!' Nobara Exclaimed While Yuji Hugged Gojo.

"You Idiot! TDL'S in China! Sensei Let's Go to Chinatown!" Yuji Exclaimed

"Chinatown's at Yokohoma!" Nobara Protested, As Y/n's Ears Perked Up When She Heard Yokohoma, Megumi noticed.

"You Live in Yokohoma, Am'i Right, Y/n?" Megumi Asked, As Y/n Nodded.

"Yeah, I Just Left a few Days Ago, Because of Certain Problems And Issues, I'm a Detective." Y/n Responded.

"What Kind of Detective?" Megumi Asked Curiously.