# 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗪𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗘

"CHUUYA?!"

Y/n said with a sneer and irk mark on her forehead, as she immediately ran in front of the short orange haired male and pointed her finger at him.

"Why the fuck is a shortie like you doing here?" Y/n said with a sneer.

Chuuya irked at her and scoffed, "I'm a first year like you, what do you mean, you fiend?" He said with crossed arms, Y/n huffed.

"Aren't you like too old to be in school? You're only a Short stack that's why you got in, in the first place!" Y/n exclaimed as he irked and glared at her.

"Huh? What are you even talking about? I'm just the same age as you!" He responded, as she irked at the short orange haired male.

"No! You're a Liar! Pants on Fire!" Y/n said as he irked as he grabbed her collar and pulled it down his height, causing both of their foreheads to be collied with each other.

The Two glared at each other.

Meanwhile, the People from Kyoto and Tokyo looked at the two.

"Does Y/n-chan Know him? That Shortie?" Nobara asked as she pointed at the short orange haired male, as Y/n and Chuuya started bickering.

They sweat dropped.

"Maybe..I mean, the way she reacts when he saw him, then maybe." Megumi responded.

"You fiend! Just because you're taller than me doesn't mean anything! I could beat your ass in this tournament!" Chuuya said as she scoffed.

"Huh? But it's true! I'm gonna win this tournament and you'll go home back to Yokohoma with your ass beat!" Y/n said as he irked.

"Mark my words, Short stack!" Y/n said.

"Shut up!" He said.

"That Pedo Man Sent you here, Huh?!" Y/n whispered as he scoffed and secretly smirked.

"Why of course, You know hiding is just useless, you know? The Mafia can track anyone, but i gotta say it took for about months for me to see you." He whispered.

She glared at him, "So What if you found me, short-ass? It's not like you can force me to go back there? You Dumb-head." Y/n said as he irked.

"Shut the fuck up, you fiend!" 

"Does Nakahara-kun know her?" Momo asked as Mai sighed.

"Maybe." Mai responded.

Miwa sweat dropped and looked at the two with a sheepish look, "U-Uh, Please stop fighting and calm down.." She said but of course, she got ignored..