Thug Love (7)

I decided to split the date into two parts. Picture of Aaliyah (Ka'Jai's cousin) on the side. Hope you enjoy muah XXX. 

P.s. Make sure you read my Authors Note after the chapter is over. :D

Thug Love (7)

I laid in his bed with his arm around me just thinking. Thinking about how my life chnaged over the course of two weeks. 

I ran my hand along Ka'Jai's and interwinded our fingers, me doing that made him wrap his arms tighter around me and bury his head into my  neck. 

"Why you not sleep?" I heard Ka'Jai's raspy voice say in my ear as he kissed my neck.

For us to be bestfriends he is mightly touchy but I didn't want to stop him. The way he touched me sent shock waves through my body.

"I'm just thinking," I said softly turning around so we were face to face.

"Thinking about what?" he asked.

"About what I did," I said tracing his many tattoos.

"What are you talking about UU? You didn't do nothing." he said running his hands through my hair.

"I must have this feels like a dream to me." I said honestly. 

"Just because your life is finally good doesn't mean it's a dream. " he said rubbing my cheek. " Now get some sleep we have school tomorrow. "  I nodded my head and turned back around with his arms still around me.

---

"You sure you don't want to drop me off at the corner or something?" I asked. He was driving us to school and I didn't want him to be embarrassed that we're riding in the same car as me. 

"Unique, will you chill man. I don't give a flying fuck what these people got to say. They don't control my life I don. You understand?" he said sternly. 

I nodded my head and looked ahead at the street. He reached over and grabbed my hand intwining our fingers. 

"I ain't gonna let no one mess wit' you ma." he said glancing at me. 

I smiled brightly and braced myself as we entered the school parking lot. Because it was around 6:50 it was still somewhat dark. So no one would be able to see me if they tried. I was truly grateful for that. 

"So I guess we go our separte ways?" I asked as we were now standing beside his car. 

"I"ll see you in Mr. Myles class and we remember we gotta study for that shit thing and then after that we're going shopping."