Thug Love (16)

VOTE

COMMENT

AND FAN

I hope you enjoy :)

Thug Love (16)

Unique's POV

My head throbbed, my back ached, my throat was dry and my stomach felt entirely empty. I slowly pulled the covers from my body and sat up on the bed. I looked down and noticed that I was cleaned up and wearing one of Ka'Jai's black shirt.

I brought the shirt closer to my nose and inhaled his sexy, manly scent. I couldn't get enough of his smell. My love for Ka'Jai has expanded over the course of five months. He took a shy girl who had so many insecurities and loved her. He showed me how to love him and love myself.

I winced as I slowly got up and walked to the bathroom. There was a note placed on the bathroom door that said 'Good evening beautiful'. If I was a few shades lighter I would be lit up like a Christmas tree.  

Ka'Jai made this black girl blush like no one's business. I walked further into the bathroom and turned the tap on and washed my face. I dried my face up and looked up and couldn't help the loud laughter that escaped my mouth.

There were notes everywhere. Blue ones, pink ones, yellow ones, every freaking color of the rainbow. They each held powerful messages that made my heart beat widely. Some said 'Your beautiful, your gorgeous, your the light of my life'. But, one message stuck out. A purple one that was in the corner by itself.

I plucked the note off the mirror and read what it said. 'Unique why are you so perfect. You really know how to make a nigga soft. I lost myself when you weren't with me. Now that I have you back I'll never make that mistake again. Love ya man,KJ.' Why the hell was this man so perfect. I wiped the tears that I hadn't known fallen and walked out the bathroom with a huge smile on my face.

I changed into some grey sweats, a plain black v-neck and my spongebob toe socks. Then a thought hit me. If Ka'Jai cleaned me up then that means .... I gasped loudly as I jumped up. He saw me naked. What if he was disgusted by what he saw. I would never be able to look him in the face again. I groaned throwing my hair into a messy bun and walked out the room.

A heavenly aroma filled the house. It smells like somebody was cooking. My stomach made a loud growl notifying me that it was hungry. I walked into the kitchen and see Aaliyah texting on her phone while pouting. She looked up from her phone and her eyes grew big as she saw me.

"OMG!! Your up! I was so worried about you boo! I thought you would never wake up." Aaliyah said engulfing me into a tight hug. I hugged her back tightly also. It felt good to know that somebody cared to see if I was alright.