Thug Love (12)

Enjoy!

                                                                                       Thug Love (12)

As I turned the corner to where her locker was located the sight of what I saw made my heart stop.

          "MONIQUE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I shouted covering my mouth in disgust. There she was, my best friend, on her knees giving head to Kenneth. KENNETH!! Is she crazy!! She just broke up with her boyfriend and now she's giving head to Kenneth who she recently reconnected with.

         The sight of my very best friend, on her knees giving head was forever embed in my memories. I was disgusted and out right torn.

              I leaned against the locker with my hand throwed over my forehead, I suddenly felt like I was about to faint any moment.

         "It's not what it looks like Unique," Monique said trying to convince me, wiping at the corners of her mouth.

     "Not what it looks like! Are you trying to say my eyes are decieving me Monqiue? Cause' I know well what the hell I saw." I shouted at her.

     "Look don't worry about what I do. Why don't you sit your fat ass down somewhere." she said trying to walk away but I grabbed her arm stopping her,

    In all the time we've been friends she has never commented about me being fat. EVER. We would call each other the occasional 'bitch' and 'hoe' but that was it and it was just for play. To hear my best friend call me fat.

      "Aye Unique chill out with all that." Kenneth said snatching my hand off of Monique's arm.

    "Look Monique, I know your sad and trying to get over the whole Dashawn thing but this is not the way. Don't let a guy putting his hands on you turn you into something that your not. And what are you doing here anyways Kenneth? Last time I checked you did not go here." I said matter factly.

      "I'm here to see my girl-"

      "Your girl? You and Dashawn haven't been broken for even two weeks. Are you even sure about being in a relationship again specially so soon?" I asked cutting Dashawn off.

       "Why don't you mind your own fucking business. Why don't your fat ass go find you a twinkie." he said wrapping his arm around a quiet Mo.

       "You've really changed over the years Kenneth." I said shaking my head. He wasn't the same nice guy like he use to be back in the day.

       "And you've gained a lot of weight over the years but you don't see me judging." he said. "Man, why do you still hang out with this girl. The bet has been over for years."