Thug Love (11)

Hey guys I just wanna say that I appreciate you all so much and I thank you for the inspiring messages and comments I've been recieving. Happy belated birthday to my fan out there. I wish you the best. Excuse the little mistakes, ENJOY!!

P.s. I guess you can call this a filler chapter. But you will love it. 

Thug Love (11)

"DAMN IT!" Ka'Jai yelled out in anger, 

I sniffed and wiped the last of my tears from my face, As I continued to clean Moniques' cuts while she was sleeping. 

"Ka'Jai can you calm down. Your going to make me get mad all over again." I said as I finished cleaning her up. 

"Damn I thought he stopped." Ka'Jai said more to himself than me. 

"What did you just say?" I asked him. He sat on the counch looking down at his feet. 

"I said, I thought he stopped." Ka'Jai repeated. 

"You mean to tell me you knew he beat on women and you didn't tell me. What the hell is wrong with you Ka'Jai?" I snapped at him. 

"Look I thought he changed his ways. You know if I had known we was going to get together I would have stopped Monique from getting with him."

"That doesn't matter Kai. How could you not tell a female about his ways?" I asked. 

"I don't be worrying about Dashawn and his bitches. That's they business not mine." he said bringing out his phone as he started to text something to someone. 

"Are you trying to call my best fried a bitch?"

"WHAT? No! Unique look I'll handle this chill." 

"No need to because I am going to handle it myself." I said with determination evident in my voice as I walked to the kitchen with Ka'Jai hot on my feet.

"I don't want you involved with Dashawn, Unique I know what he's capable of. So stay away from him." he said. 

"And if I don't," I said stepping closer to his face. 

I don't know where these balls came from but they sure did grow fast.

"Who the fuck you think your talking to Unique?" he said cornering me by the refridgetor. 

"What are you going to do? HIT ME?" I said instantly regretting it. 

He clenched his jaw and shook his head as he started to slowly back away from me. He walked out the kitchen slamming the toaster against the wall making me jump as it shattered in peices. I kow one thing for sure that look of hurt on his face was very evident.