Thug Love (9)

EXCUSE MISTAKES.

WARNINGGG COUlD GET A LITTLE FREAKY!!

Thug Love (9)

  "I wanna be your man."

      I froze. Ka'Jai Micheals wants to be with me, Unique Lewis, as my man? Somebody please pinch me and tell me it's a dream.

      I suddenly felt an aching feeling on my forearm. "Ouch" I said holding my shoulder. "Did you just pinch me Ka'Jai?" I asked in shock.

      "You said pinch me." he said nonchantly. 

      "I didn't realize I was speaking aloud." I said. 

      "Are you doing to answer my question or are you avoiding it?" he asked as he fidgeted nervously. 

      Whoa, Ka'Jai was nervous. Now that's unbelievable. 

      "Ka'Jai you can find a girl much better than me-"

      "Your the only girl I got my mind set on." he said cutting me off.

      "I'm scared Ka'Jai. You don't really see girls like me pulling guys like you. You know how much drama we  are creating if we go out. I got jumped in a fucking bathroom over you." he reached his hand to my face and wiped the tears that I didn't even know was there. 

      "Look I'm sorry about what those hoes did to you babygirl. But trust me they are going to be taken care of. I understand your scared. Baby I'm scared with you but you can't let those people take away your happiness. You deserve it Unique!" he said to me. 

      "I really want to be with you bu-"

      "No buts just do it baby." he wrapped his hand around my waist and pulling me close to his hard  chest. "Please UU just give me a chance babygirl." he looked in my eyes and I startd to feel uncomfortable. It's like his eyes were pouring into my soul. 

      I sighed, "Okay Ka'Jai I'll give us a try but if I feel like this is too much I have the right to stop it." I said with a pointed look. 

      "Anything you wanna do baby. I'm just glad I get to call you my baby!!" he picked me up making me squeal. 

      "Ka'Jai put me down before you drop me!' I screamed laughing as I playfully slapped his arm. 

      "Naw baby I'll never drop you." he said as he slowly slid me down his body. 

      "You know why I'm glad your my girlfriend now?" he asked grapping my arms and wrapping them around his neck and his around my waist. 

      "And why is that?" I asked. 

      "Because I can do this." he said as he captured my lips with his. I moaned lightly as the kiss deepened and his tongue entered my mouth. 

      His hands started to guide down my lower half and landed on my bottom. I moaned softly at this new feeling of pleasure that I was expreriencing. He suddenly gave my ass one big squeeze making me gasp.

      "Ka'Jai!" I said embarrased. 

      "Unique," he said wiggling his eyebrows.

      "Your so nasty," I said shaking my head and dragging his hands back up to my hips. 

      "It's not nasty if it's mine." he said. 

      "If it's yours?" I asked with my hands on my hips. 

      "You are my girl now. So your body is mine too." he said strugging his shoulders like it was nothing.

      "Mhmmm we'll see about that." I said with a slight smile.

      I yawned and looked around the beautiful beach still not believeing he did all this for me. I felt Ka'Jai move behind me and wrap his arms around my hips as he snuggled his head in to my neck. 

      "Come on baby let's get you home I know your tired." he said guiding me off the beach. 

      I leaned my head on his shoulder with a smile on my face. This day would be forever saved in my memories. 

      "Wake up sleepy butt," I heard a deep voice say running their hand over my butt. 

      I groaned, rolled over to my stomach and stretched out my legs like a cat.

      I cleared my throat and rubbed my eyes as I grabbed the pillow above my head and laid my head on it. 

      "Naw baby you need to wake up we got place we need to be." he said. I felt him place his body overmine but not to the point where he was crushing me.

      "Uh Kai get off of me!" I groaned out as he placed all his weight on me with his arms wrapped under my hips. 

      "Ka'Jai you better watch your hands. You ain't slick." I teased. 

      "You need to be worrying about that morning breath. But you do need to get your ass up cuz if I come back and see you still sleep I will come back in here and hump you til' you cry." he said kissing my cheek and jumping off the bed. 

       I groaned and rolled over on my back and stretched my arms and sat up with my back leaning on the headboard. 

      I pulled back the covers and dragged my feet to the bathroom. 

      Once I stepped in to the steamy showered I felt renewed. The hot water bouncing off my skin like a trampoline. 

      After a good twenty mintues I stepped out of the shower with a purple towel wrapped around me. I walked back in to the room and saw Ka'Jai laying on the bed with his arms crossed over his eyes. 

      "How are you going to wake me up out of my good sleep and tell me to get up but your back to sleeping?" I said with my hand on my hip knowing he heard me. 

      "I'm not sleep baby. I'm daydreaming." he said strecthing his arms out and sitting up.

      "What were you daydreaming about?" I asked as I lotioneed my legs near the head of the bed. 

      "I was just dreaming about my sexy ass girlfriend." 

      "Oh really and what about your girlfriend were you dreaming about?" 

      "I was dreaming about that BIG OL' BOOTY!!" he yelled out. 

      I sat there with my mouth gaped open. "Ka'Jai!" I yelled embarrassed. 

      "What you asked. It's true anyways." he said strugging his shoulders. 

      "When did you get so nasty?"

      "The moment you agreed to be my girlfriend."

      I felt the corners of my mouth twich and I couldn't help the foolish grin that appeared on my face. 

      I just shook my head and continued to lotion my legs. 

      "You need help with that?" Ka'Jai asked biting his lip and eyeing my legs like they were a piece of meat. 

      "No thanks I'm good. You need to be getting out so I can get dressed." I said pointing towards the door. 

      He got up slowly and looked me up and down as he slowly stalked towards me as if he was a lion and I was the deer lost in the jungle. 

      "What are you doing?" I asked as I slowly back against the wall. 

      He said nothing as he continued to stalk towards me with aan expressionless face. 

      "Ka-" I was cut off as he grabbed both my arms and pinned them above my head as he kissed me hungrily. 

      I suddenly felt my towel being snatched off my body. 

      "OH MY GOD! Ka'Jai give me my towel back dammit." I said shuffling trying to cover up my exposed body. 

      "What? It's mine isn't it? Baby you got a beautfiful body." he said as he now held both my wrist in one hand as his other hand roamed my naked body. 

      I felt so self-concious. Nobody and I mean NOBODY has ever seen me naked. This was definetly a first. 

        His hand ran down my chest and stopped at my left breast. 

      "Am I going to fast for you boo? You want me to stop?" he asked sincerely. 

      "No please keep going." I whisphered. He smiled brightly and suddenly lifted me up in bridal style and lightly dropped me on the king sized bed. 

      I crossed my legs and draped my arm around my breast. I laidd on the bed as I watched Ka'Jai slip off his wife beater and basketbal shorts. All he had on was boxers and socks. 

      "Did you know that when your having sex with your socks on it gives you a better climax." I babbled nervously. 

      He raised a eyebrow and hovered over me. "Don't be nervous baby. I'm not going to go that far. I just want to satifsfy your every needs." he said moving my hair behind my ear. 

      I nodded my head and slowly moved my arms from my chest and uncrossed my legs. 

      He placed himself between my legs and kissed my lips lightly. 

      "How you feeling baby?" he asked as he started to suck on my neck slowly. 

      "I-i'm feeling good but nervous." I stuttered out as a moan slipped out my mouth. 

      "I think I found your spot baby." I felt him smirl. "Now just lay back and enjoy."

      He slowly kissed both my breast making me shiver. I then let out a soft moan as he took the left one into mouth. He massaged the other one with his other hand lightly pinching my breast. 

      He slowly dropped one of his hands dragging them down my stomach and over my treasure place. I sucked in a sharp breath as his hand massaged me slowly. 

      "Ka'Jai what are you doing to me?" I moaned out. 

      "I'm giving you pleasure baby girl now shush." he said placing his lips on to mine. His hand rubbed faster and I could feel this feeling of pleasure building up inside me. 

      "Oh my g-" my moan was cut off by the ringing of Ka'Jai's phone.

      He cursed under his breath and moved to get his phone that was on the nightstand while he continued to rub me. 

      "What?" he said angrily in to the phone. 

      "..."

      "Naw man we on our way. We'll be there in an hour."

      "..."

      "I'll pay you extra you ain't got to worry about that."

      "..."

      "Ight man. One." he said ending the call and placing his phone back on the dresser as he stopped rubbing me. I wimphered slowly thrusting my hips toward him so I could let this feeling that was stuck in my stomach out. 

      "Ka'Jai, what are you doing? Please don't leave me like this." I whisphered. It's like I wasn't even me anymore I was like a new person. 

      "Baby, we got to go and I need to take a long cold shower." he said. 

      "Please Ka'Jai please!" I cried as a tear slipped down my cheeks. 

      He sighed, "Okay baby just stop crying," he said as his hot lips kissed away my tears. 

      He pushed me back on to the bed and grabbed my ankles and dived in. 

      Have you ever been punched so hard that if knocks the breath right out of you? This was so new I couldn't even stand all the pleasure that I was taken and passed out. 

      "Unique! Baby wake up." Ka'Jai said shaking me. 

      I stretched my legs and arms yawning as I looked around and noticed I was sitting in Ka'Jai's car. 

      "How did I get here?" I asked. 

      "Well, " he started to smirk. "After your boy went down on you, you passed the hell out." he said lightly chuckling. 

      I covered my face in embarassment as I felt my face heat up. 

      "Oh my gosh I can't believe I did that." I said more to myself than him. 

      "Aye don't be embarasssed babygirl we'll be having plenty more times like that." he said smirking. "Now come on." he said getting out of the car and walking over to my side opening the door for me. 

      As I looked up the building said 'Local MMA' "What are we doing here?" I asked suspciously as he grabbed my hand and led me to the building. 

      "Well you remember when I told you I was going to handle Asiah and her crew?"

      I nodded my head yes. "Well I'm not," he said. 

      "What? Why?" I asked dissapointed. 

      "Because you are," he said as we stepped inside. 

      "Excuse me??"

      "You heard me. You need to stop letting people take advantage of you baby. So I brought you here so they can teach how to fight." he said seriously. 

      I nodded my head hestiantly and silently prayed that I didn't bust my ass. 

      "Stop laughing!!" I said annoyedd as we were driving back to his house. 

      "I'm sorry baby you want me to kiss it?" he said trying to grab my butt. I slapped his hand away and pouted. 

      "Don't worry UU. When we get home. I'll put some ice on it." he said sending a wink my way making me roll my eyes. 

      I was trying to do this kick thing and fell on  my ass. TWICE!

      He just continued to laugh as he pulled into his house . I stood there frozen in my seat as I looked at the last person I wanted to see right now. 

      Lauren.

_________________

 I know I'm late but I was REALLY busy the following weekend. And I'm also starting this weight lose  program soon so I won't have as much time so please bare me guys. Your girl really needs to get in shape and better her health. 

ANWAYS. What do you thinks going to happen? WHAT IS LONDON GOING TO DO????

LOVE YOU GUYS MWAHH!

AND PLEASEE REMEMBER TO VOOOTTTEEE AND COOOMMMMENTTT!!!!! Even FAN ME!!