Thug Love (21)

A/N: Hey guys, I decided to make my own website so go check it out. http://unbelievabletruth.wix.com/theunbelievabletruth. You can find it in the external link. You can learn more about me and my stories. Also, It saddens me to say this but Thug Love is almost over ! =(

                                                       Hope you enjoy !!

                                                                                            Thug Love (21)

       A pounding on the door had Ka'Jai and I both jumping up from the bed startled. I groaned as I got up and slipped on my robe and slippers. Ka'Jai got up also throwing his boxers on along with a wife beater. He angrily snatched his gun off the dresser and stormed out of the room.

       I followed closely behind him as he angrily marched down the stairs. "Whoever this is, Ima fucking blast them." he said angrily snatching the door open as a bloody Jordan landed in to his arms.

          "Oh my gosh Jordan!" I cried out as we helped him to the conch.

           "What happened to you Jordan?" Ka'Jai asked.

         "K-kilo, h-he teamed up with the Mexi's niggas we got beef with. They caught us slipping and shot up the place." Jordan said.

            "I knew he was a fuck ass nigga. I should have killed his bitch ass when I had a chance. Who else was with y'all?" Ka'Jai asked. I just stood next to him in tears. Seeing my brother covered in blood and knowing that the guy I helped saved did this to him upset me even more.

            "It was me, Dashawn, Benz, Terrance, and uh Aaliyah." he said the last part softly. Ka'Jai tensed and raised from the floor. As he started to pace back and forth.

                 "Is Aaliyah okay?" I asked as Ka'Jai stopped pacing to hear his answer.

                 "Aaliyah was the only one that got shot." he said.

                "What the fuck do you mean 'the only one'. What the hell you trying to say Jordan?" Ka'Jai asked angrily as he stopped pacing and just stared at Jordan. "Why the hell was Aaliyah hanging around y'all anyways?" 

                 I got up and walked over to Ka'Jai to rub a soothing hand on his back but he just shoved me away. I was saddened by that action and stepped back in to the corner hugging myself. I slowly slid down to the floor hugging my knees to my chest. Kilo. I let him live and he was ordered not to do anything yet he did this. I stopped Ka'Jai from killing a man who had just shot his cousin. 

                    "I didn't want you to find out like this Ka'Jai." Jordan said. 

                       "Find out what nigga! Stop stalling with that shit and tell me what the fuck I need to know!" Ka'Jai shouted at Jordan angrily. I've never seen him so mad. Even if he was in 'killer mode' he wasn't this mad. No one could save Kilo this time, he was a goner and even he knew it. 

                          "Ka'Jai, you don't have to talk to him like that. I know yo-"