Thug Love (24)

Kik me @_trueeeboo 

New book out A Thug's Beast and Undercover Hoe. COMMENT and VOTE!

Website in extended link. Go sign up to know more about my story. I might start even doing exclusive previews. 

IGNORE THE MISTAKES!

                                                                    Thug Love (24)

                                 3 Years Later

            Walking in to Texas A&M college I felt like a new woman. I've been through so much growing up and I was ready to blossom and do my own thing. I still relive that horrible night that happened a week after Ka'Jai and I had broken up. 

| Flashback |

         I wanted to crawl under a rock and die. I might life had no meaning for it anymore. With out Ka'Jai I am nobody. I haven't eaten or drank anything in a week since the break up,. I was continously throwing up and my dad was very worried. 

      "Unique, baby girl I need you to eat something." my dad said as he tried to pass me a McDonald's bag but I refused. 

          "I'm not hungry dad." I told him as I told up as my stomach begin to knot and turn. I held my stomach tightly as I gasp at the pain the suddenly begin to take over me. 

          "Oh my goodness Unique!!" my dad shouted as I looked down and saw the large puddle of blood underneath me, the next thing I saw was pure blackness. 

| Flashback over |

              On that day I had found out that I was pregnant and had a miscarriage. I cried that whole night. I killed our baby. I should have seen the signs they were so clear and right in my face looking dead at me. But, I didn't take the time to notice them. 

                 I wanted to tell Ka'Jai but, why would he care? The day he broke up with me, the things I do no longer concern me. That day I lost my baby was the day I knew I needed to change for the better. I became more focused in my school work. I was more social. And I lost a little weight. Don't get me wrong I am still a big girl. I just started to work on slimming down my stomach some. 

                 Over the pass three years, I've learned to imbrace my big girl figure. After watching multiple videos on YouTube about how big girls can rock the hottest gear too. I begin to embrace that side of me. I started working at a small part time job and was making my own money. I started to buy my own clothes, shoes, and I even got my own phone.