Thug Love (27)

Hey guys sory for the long wait. School set me back a little. But now I am back on track and should updating every week. 

ONLY 3 more chapters left!!!!!

A/N: Please read. The part when Ka'Jai talks to Dashawn is BEFORE he got arrested. Excuse mistakes. Enjoy!!

                                                 Thug Love (27)

       Ka'Jai's POV

          "Alright class, once you are finished writing down the assignment you can leave." the professor said letting us out early. That gave me even more time to get to my babygirl faster. 

                As I walked out of the class room Shania walked in front of me. Shania was a pretty girl. Light skinned, about 5'6 and got ass for days. She okay but I wasn't feeling her. The only reason she talk to a nigga cause she know I hoop and be stacked. 

              "Wassup Ka'Jai? Where you running off to? You wanna stop by The Hot Spot and get some lunch?" she offered. 

                  "Naw, I gotta get ready to see my girl." I told her, declining her offer. 

                   "I thought you were single." she said with a disppointed look on her face. 

                  "Yeah, techionally I am but me and my girl working out some issues and what now." I said not going in to detail. 

                    "Well, she must be some type of crazy if she letting you walk around here single. If don't work out you know where to find me." Shania said as she blew me a kiss as she started to walk with a extra switch. 

              I shook my head and made my way to my car. I dialed Dashawn's number to see if he had that information on that nigga Q that I wanted. 

                  "Wassup pimping?" Dashawn said answering his phone. I shook my head at this fool. 

                    "Yeah you got that information I wanted." I asked him. 

                   "Yeah man, damn I forgot to call you and tell you about it. I've been busy with my girl. " he said. 

                  I chuckled, "You good homie," I said remembering times when I would say the same thing to him. "So tell me wassup with that nigga?" 

                    "Man I found out some crazy shit about that dude. For one his name isn't even Quincy. His real name is Keon. You won't believe who he is related to. He's related to Kilo and he's out for revenge."

                       Unique's POV

                            "Please don't do this Q," I cried out wiggling underneath him.