Thug Love (18)

Unedited!!!!

Sorry if you see any mistakes.

Enjoy. Remember to vote and comment.

                                                                                                 Thug Love (18)

           My ass felt like it was burning on fire as I got up the next day. After Ka'Jai taught me a lesson he ran me a nice bubble bath and gave me a massage.

          I would have done all those things for him if my ass didn't feel like it was about to fall off any second now.

        After the the whole 'I'm the boss' ass beating went down. Aaliyah thought I would be weirded out because Kenneth beat me with a cable cord and Ka'Jai punished me with a whip.

        Ka'Jai is my man. He shows me nothing but love. So why would I even want to compare what Kenneth did to me, to what Ka'Jai did. That would just be foolishness.

      Today Ka'Jai and I were going to spend sometime together. I'm excited. I ran to the bathroom and started the shower waiting for the water to get warm.

      I stripped off my clothes and got under the water enjoy the way the water beat against my skin. I started to slowly wash my body and sang my favorite song. Ain't it funny by Heather Headley.

      I wasn't into new school music. I didn't like Rick Ross, Lol Wayne, Trinidad James, or 2Chainz. All the songs Ka'Jai listens to I don't. I'm more of a old school girl.

     When I was little my daddy would always put on Aretha Franklin, Whitney Houston, SWV, and more. Those are the type of songs that actually had meaning to them.

     I started to close my eyes and sway my hips as the wonderful lyrics flowed out of my mouth.

**"Tried to leave me broken and confused

 You tried to hurt me

Throw me out like something used

But now your back and you need me for everyhting

To help you, and keep you, hold you and need ya

Oh, how things have changed

Ain't it funny how life goes around

Same people you meet goin' up

You see them coming down

But ain't it funny how you can need me now

Same women you miss treated is your everything now." ** 

        "Wow! I didn't know you could sing." a voice said startling me making me stumble and almost fall but before I could a hand reached out and helped balance me.