Epilogue

• Dedicated to To my most dedicated followers

                                            Thug Love

                                 Chapter 30: Epilogue

A/N: Wow guys, I can’t believe that this is the final chapter. I know I haven’t updated since November of 2013. But, as a human being I was going through things that were turning my life upside down. I’m sorry if this chapter feels short I tried making it as long as I could. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter and make sure to comment and vote. (:

                                *RECAP*

               "This is Dr. Logan. I need you at the hospital." he said.

               "Is Unique okay? Has something happened to her?" I asked frantically as I jumped out of bed and started throwing clothes on. 

               "I'd rather not discuss that over the phone." he said. 

                "I'm on my way, " I said hanging up and throwing clothes on. I ran to my car and made my way to the hospital. I decided to turn the radio on to ease the tension but regretted once the song begin to play. 

                Is god trying to tell me that I need to let her go? 

                              ...................

“Ka’Jai, how do you feel on scoring the winning shot?” the many news reports asked as I walked towards the locker rooms.

“I feel good,” I replied back as I made my way to the locker rooms. The crowded room was swarmed with reporters and very excited teammates.

“Man we crushed them Lakers tonight! They already knew the Heat were going to steal a win tonight.” My teammate Carlos yelled out in excitement as I dapped him up.

“Yeah man, we killed it out there.” I said grabbing my towel and heading to the showers.

I turned on the showers and felt the powerful thrust of the water beating against my skin. It has officially been four years since the shooting incident. Even after four years I couldn’t help but think about her. It was crazy how everything happened. I didn’t expect to lose her the way I did.

Four years prior …

“You sure you okay baby?” I asked Unique as I wheeled her inside her dorm room. She had been in the hospital for a good month before they finally released her.

“Yes Ka’Jai, I am perfectly fine. Thank you for taking such good care of me.” She said giving my hand a squeeze.

“You don’t even have to thank me Unique. I’m your man, and my job is to take care of you.” I said helping her into the bed. I wanted this girl to know that she has my heart, and I’ll do anything for her. No matter what it is.