Thug Love (15)

A/N: Hey guys sorry for the long wait. I lost my mojo for a minute. But now I'm back and hype. Ignore the mistakes I did this off my kindle and it was hard. Can't wait til I get my laptop.

Thug Love (15)

I stared at her for a good hour after I made sure she was cleaned up. My heart was no longer aching. My life finally seemed to have meaning and a purpose.

I gave her one last kiss on her soft plump lips as I made my way downstairs to my overly anxious cousin.

"It took you long enough." Aaliyah said as I walked into the kitchen with her following behind me.

"Now is not the time Aaliyah." I said going through the freezer and taking out the chicken so it can thraw out. I was going to make my baby something good to eat for when she woke up.

"Ka'Jai?" I heard Aaliyah ask from behind me.

"Yeah wassup Liyah?" I said as I started to season my chicken and place them in the frying pan.

"Are you still mad at me?" She asked softly.

"Of course I'm not. I was just so frustrated and pissed. I didn't mean to take my anger out on you the way I did. I admit I was wrong for that. You forgive me?" I asked giving her the puppy dog look, opening my arms motioning her to give me a hug.

"Course I forgive you." She said as we hugged brother and sisterly.

"Now get out my kitchen so I can finish cooking." I said placing my famous biscuits in the oven.

"Whatever just don't burn down the house." She said laughing and walking out to the living room.

Hating ass. Her ass just mad cause she can't cook. I was making my famous fried chicken, Mac and cheese, collard greens, black eyed peas, yams, and biscuits.

Yeah a nigga can cook mama taught me well. I wanted to make sure my baby had something good to eat for when she woke up. Can't have my girl starving. I love the meat on her bones.

I called Aaliyah into the kitchen so she can eat. I sat in front of my cousin and stared at her in disbelief and amusement.

I ain't never seen a female in my seventeen in a half years of living eat the way she eating. And my cuzzo ain't give a fuck either cause she a G.

"Girl calm down, that food ain't going no where." I said with a mouth full of food.

"Ew I no you aren't talking! Don't nobody want to see that chewed up food inside your damn mouth." She said scrunching her face up in disgust.

I just shrugged my shoulders not giving a fuck and looked down at the time. I had to get going and finish what I started.

"Yo Liyah. I got to go and handle some business. If Unique wakes up I want you to call me as soon as she does." I told her with a pointed look.