Thug Love (14)

Thug Love (14)

(Okay were back with Unique)

             So many emotions were running through me at the moment. I was scared, angry, depressed and pissed the hell off. Not only was I kidnapped but it was by my own sister. What kind of fucked up world am I living in that my own damn sister is behind me being jumped and kidnapped.

          I tried to wiggle myself from the ropes that held me to the bed. It was no use I had no way of getting out. I got so frustrated I screamed, making sure that they heard me. 

          As the door opened I watched my sister enter first, then Asijah, and then Kenneth. I knew he was behind this. My sister and Asijah weren't smart enough to think this through. I hope Ka'Jai finds me and kills his ass because if he don't I gladly will. 

"Well look who is up. How are you UU?" He said as he walked up to the foot of the bed and rubbed my foot. I felt disgusted with his hands touching any part of my body. 

"Don't fucking call me that." I said snatching my foot away from his repulsing hand. 

            "Ooo somebody has a foul mouth." He said walking closer to me so he was right by my head. "You better watch the way you talk to me bitch." He said grabbing a hand full of my head and giving it a good yank. I screamed as tears formed in my eyes. 

"You got that bitch?" He asked, his face close to mine that I could feel his hot ass breath on my neck. I nodded my head yes and tried to wiggle my hair free from his grip but he just held on tighter. "That was a yes or no answer. So answer the damn question." He said. 

"Yes," I whispered as he finally let go of my hair. I leaned my head back against the bed and closed my eyes. I'm trying to see myself back in Ka'Jai's arms, him holding me tight whispering sweet nothings in my ear. Telling me how beautiful I am. 

"What are we going to do with her Kilo?" I heard Asijah ask. I slowly opened my eyes as I watched Kilo walk over to a black duffel bag and pulled out a Nixon camcorder. I felt my body tense up as I looked at the camera he was holding. 

"We're going to send Ka'Jai a little video." He said smirking at me with a evil glint in his eyes. "Lauren run out and get Ronnie and Bobbie. We're going to need them to lift her big ass up." He said to her. She looked at him and then back at me as if she was actually debating on whether or not she wanted to go out there. 

"Did you hear what I said bitch. GO fucking get them!" He said swinging his hand back and slapping her. She held her cheek as her eyes glistened and rushed out of the room. I actually felt a little bad for my sister. I don't support domestic violence on anyone. Even through all the shit my sister put me through I would never want to put her through something like that.