Thug Love (17)

Vote

Comment

Fan ;)

I hope you enjoy!!!!

Very Unedited

                                                                                 Thug Love (17)

            "Ouch Ka'Jai your hurting my hand!" I yelled out as he pushed us into his office dropping my hand out of his tight grip. I looked down at my hand and saw that it was a bright red color.

          "What in the hell has gotten into you Ka'Jai?" I asked as I sat down in his big chair while rubbing my sore hand. My emotions were changing in every direction right now. I was sad, angry, pissed and Ka'Jai acting like a nut case isn't working out either.

         "Shut up Unique." Ka'Jai bluntly said to me. He walked over to a closet in the corner of his room and started pulling out a black box. I'm telling you this wasn't my boyfriend. This guy must be his evil twin brother who is looking for revenge or something.

       "Don't you dare tell me to shut up Ka'Jai and what is in that box?" I told him. He ignored me as he slowly stalked towards me with the box at his side. He snatched me up from his chair and led me over to the office couch near the wall.

      "Ka'Jai what are you doing?" I asked as he pushed me on to the couch. I was scared shit less. I knew he was angry with what I said out there. But, was he angry enough to hurt me. I should have listened to Aaliyah's warning. He was in Killer mode and it was hard for him to escape.

          "You disappointed me Unique." Ka'Jai said. The look of hurt in his eyes silenced me. "You come here and give me a ultimatum telling me not to kill that nigga in there or your going to leave me. Are you stupid Unique? Do you not realise you hurt me? That bitch ass nigga kidnapped and beat you and you want me to let him go. I was up all hours of the night looking for him and you want me to let him go? You must be smoking something." Ka'Jai said to me. I've never seen him express this type of emotion.

        His eyes were glossy and he had a pain expression on his face. What he said really had me thinking. Here I was putting my relationship on the line for a girl who once betrayed me. Maybe I am stupid. I can't help but to have a forgiving heart.