Thug Love (10)

*Thank you 

Neon_Shades for the awesome cover*

So I decided that I'm no longer doing that every other week update thing. I decided I am going to update much faster whenever I want to. So as long as I see I have a good amount of votes and comments then I will definitely be updating faster. 

                                                                                            Thug Love (10)

    Have you ever felt as if life was moving around you so fast but you were stuck in slow motion? 

    My mouth slowly gaped open as I clutched my seat belt. As Always my life was going good and then something bad happens.     

     "Unique stay in the car while I go handle this." Ka'Jai said turning off the car and unbuckling his seat belt.     

     "No, I won't be staying in the car. I wanna hear what she has to say." I said with a sudden spur of confidence.     

     "Alright then ma. Let's do this thang,” he said stepping out of the car and I followed.     

     "Ka'Jai baby w- WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING HERE!!" Lauren shouted trying to come towards me but Ka'Jai stopped her.        

         "The question is, what are you doing here?" he asked annoyed.   

       "Baby I've missed you. I learned my lesson so can you please take me back." Lauren plead trying to latch on Ka'Jai's arm but he pushed her back.

    "It doesn't work like that Lauren. I don't want you back. I have someone new." Ka'Jai said wrapping his arm around my shoulder. 

    "Why would you want that disgusting fat hoe anyways? Your only with her to get back at me. Baby I get it, now just come back to me." Lauren said on the verge of tears.

      I'm sad to say it but I actually felt bad for my sister Lauren. I felt a tad bit guilty that I was seeing the guy she was in love with.

      "Look Lauren I didn't mean for-"

    "You shut the fuck up talking to me. You are nothing to me and you'll never be." she said.

      Even though Lauren and I don't have the greatest history she's my sister and I can't help but have love for her. Even if she does hate me.

      "Bruh you need to watch how the fuck you talk to her." Ka'Jai said pissed. 

    "So you taking this bitches side now. You know what I don't even feel bad about what I did now." Lauren said with this evil glint in her eyes.