Office day

Monday came for Izuku with it being his first official day as a CEO. Thanks to Yui's help, he was able to get up to speed with where the company was as well as what he needed to do in regards to his spot. Izuku can be seen right now sitting at the table reading the reports for his meeting today with the board and drinking his coffee. "Good to see you're up and ready." Yui walked over wearing a business work attire consisting of a skirt with stockings underneath, dress shirt and a dress coat to go over as well as heels that gave her an extra half an inch of height.

"Wow....You look umm...."

"Professional? Thank you." She sat down while looking over Izuku's schedule. "Today you will have a board meeting with the heads of the company at 9, I suggest we leave in the next ten minutes. Reiko is outside with the car ready to go whenever. After you have a business call at 11:30 with an associate of your uncle's that runs a cosmetic line who wants to make sure you are willing to do business with him on equal grounds. Lunch will be at 12:30 and I have arranged for that. Around 2 we should have the quarterly projections and we can assess where to go from there. 3 we'll have a one on one with a corporate supervisor for a store and finish off the day with assessing where the company is as to where Mr. Hikoshiki left off."

"Wait. You're coming with me?" Yui nodded. "I thought you and the girls would be stuck here because of the..."

"We can leave the mansion, Izuku. We don't normally since if we are caught outside during the night it will cause problems, but we do not have that problem."

"Not to mention Yui was our late master's assistant before everything, so nobody knows the in's and out's of your job better than her." Kinoko came in with a duster in hand trying to reach the larger things while having little luck.

"Well...that's a little more reassuring so I don't make a mistake."

"Trust me, I am very knowledgeable of what must be. In and out of the office." Yui's hand came down Izuku's thigh to begin rubbing it to make things very uneasy for the green haired man.

'I'm scared she may try something at the office.'

Few hours later

After coming to the office and having the meeting, Izuku was able to rest a little easier thanks to Yui's guidance and having some idea where the company was to see it lost a little stock due to the death of his uncle, but leveled due to the face Izuku took his place to show some means of thinking ahead.The meeting with the associate went as best as it could with Izuku helping keep what his uncle had going. The company though was skeptical and pulled some of their trade away just in case Izuku wasn't up to the task with their original goal to pull everything back until they could be certain that Spectral Co. was able to keep its hold in the industry, but Izuku was able to avoid this and avoid the company from losing a significant brand from Europe. Lunch came soon after with Izuku slightly expecting Yui to do something she'd normally do at home, but the surprise to Izuku was that she remained the image of professionalism and didn't do anything to change that image. Now that he had more fuel in him, Izuku was able to see the quarterly expectations to see they were slightly down.

"Is it expected for this time of year to have these numbers lower than average here? They seem a little off from where they are on the numbers you've shown me."

"Let me see..." Yui leaned over Izuku for her fragrance of cherry blossoms to enter his nose. "Hmm...This time of year is a little off for the use of our hygienist line in this department. The other part is also due to the incident with your uncle, the two made a somewhat irregular mix for it to be shown in our quarterly printout." Yui moved away to make Izuku question how she was so calm in a situation that would normally have her try something perverse. Either fortunately or strangely enough, the woman acted entirely out of character for Izuku.