Vampire's Thrall

"Unbelievable!" Alucard walked around his and his wife's bed chamber in a fit of rage. "To think our own flesh and blood would lay with such a disgusting thing such as that human. IT'S INSUFFERABLE!" He threw a dresser out the window in a fit of rage for Elizabeth to calmly speak with her husband.

"It is fine, my love. Sooner or later he will crack and we will not only have the thorn in our side gone, but the Midoriya company in Japan under our complete control. We just need to be patient and be open minded for when the time to claim our success comes."

"And what if that success doesn't appear? The boy was smart enough to place contact lenses in his eyes before you had the chance to put him under your hypnotic spell. Now because of that, he will be more hesitant around us."

As Alucard said this, a thought came to the vampire queen's head. "Do you still have that police girl of yours in the attic? The one with the large breasts."

"Seras? Yes. She comes out when the full moon comes so we can initiate the coven meeting."

Thinking back on their history, Elizabeth looks at her husband. "He's obviously skeptical of us, but what if we weren't the ones who were doing this and instead, a girl that he does not know is a vampire." A smirk came on Alucard's face as he understood where this was going.

"I'll give her contact lenses and mention to her to keep her fangs hidden."

The next morning

After a somewhat painfully stiff sleep, Izuku began to get up and head off into the restroom to try and prepare for the day. As he did, the green haired boy half-lidded had looked himself over before placing his face down and splashing water on his face. Grabbing some of the soap, Izuku lathered it in his hands before sudsing where he could from feeling around to lather his face and wash it off soon after. When he reached for a towel, Izuku struggled to find one before a helpful hand passed him one. "Thanks."

"My pleasure." Not knowing the voice, Izuk wiped his face dry before turning to see a woman with blond hair and amber eyes stare at him, the most notable feature of her however was her rather ample chest size which was held in a white sweater. "How ya doing, champ?"

"AHHH!" Izuku jumped back to nearly fall into a shelf to earn a laugh from the unknown woman. "W-who are you!?"

"Sorry for not introducing myself before. My name is Seras Victoria. I'm the daughter of one of the maids here and I hope I didn't scare you too much. You just looked like you needed a hand getting a towel." Trying to get up, Izuku calmed his nerves before Seras spoke again. "You don't seem like the type of person that would come here. Might I ask what your business is with the Yaoyorozus?"

"I umm...I'm the person that...lets their daughter live in their home..." There was no easy way for Izuku to explain what he was to someone that was a daughter of an employee here. Though they were engaged and he wasn't trying to hide it, it would still be better for both if they didn't make it a big thing.

"Oh, so you're close with Momo. I actually know her quite well."

"You do?"

"Yep. We practically grew up together. She was like a sister to me." Seras went close to Izuku while wrapping her arms around him a little. She came close to Izuku's ear before whispering slightly in it. "To be honest, I'm jealous of her having a nice person like you in her life."

"Izuku. Can you hurry up, please. We need to leave soon." Momo's voice was heard for Izuku to pull away and turn to the door.

"Yeah. I'll be right out. Sorry about that Ser-" Izuku turned back to see Seras gone and not a single thing to tell where she was or even if she was there. "Just who was that girl?" Izuku walked out of the restroom for Seras to turn from invisible to visible. She groaned in annoyance as she was unable to succeed the first time.