The Gargoyle

Normality soon returned to Izuku and the girls after the trip to Transylvania. Fortunately for him, the Yaoyorozus remained loyal to their word and continued on with the agreement. Though they didn't like him, they were valuable business partners as a whole. Today was a home work day for Izuku as he had no reason to head into the office and decided to get his objectives done at home. "Alright. Why don't we take an hour break for lunch and continue where we left off after." Yui smiled at Izuku as he pulled his glasses off and slammed his head on the desk.

"I feel like no matter how much I do, this work never shows an ending." Izuku cried slightly as he noticed the pile of paperwork he normally would do looked an inch higher.

"It's ok. I'm here to help where I can. Why don't you go and get something to eat in the kitchen? I asked Pony to make you a sandwich to help keep your brain going. She said it's in the fridge on a plate. Walking around should also get a little bit of blood flow to help fight fatigue."

"Thank you." Izuku got up and began walking out of his study. Though he was still fresh to this, his mind was somewhat getting on track with how to be a big wig in the world. "I should probably call mom later today. I couldn't talk to her the entire week of that trip and she's probably worried sick about me." Getting into the dining hall, the green haired man went straight towards the door to the kitchen. Before he opened it though, he heard rustling inside to not think as much knowing it's most likely Pony working or Nemuri stealing food. When he glanced inside to see someone in the fridge, he started to head over before noticing some strange features coming out of his perspective of the door. 'Weird. Who has a tail like that?' Izuku glanced at the unknown tail to see it looked more reptilian in nature, but a strange off gray color that almost looked like granite. Seeing a hand come to the side with sharp looking fingers, the fridge shut to see a woman with blond hair down to her shoulders with reptilian looking eyes. The most notable part about her though wasn't the tail or wings, but the fact she was practically naked with granite covering the important parts of her body.

"Oh. I thought nobody was going to be around at this time of day." The woman spoke while taking a bite of the sandwich that was meant for Izuku. "Want half a sandwich?"

".....AAAAHHHHH!!!"

"...That was a delayed reaction." The woman stated while taking another bite of a sandwich and seeing Izuku turn around.

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOME'S KITCHEN!?"

"I live on the grounds. Also, I'm-"

"THERE YOU ARE!" Pony cut off the woman by running through the door clearly angered. "I TOLD YOU THAT IF YOU'RE GOING TO COME ON THE MANSION GROUNDS, YOU NEED TO COVER UP!"

"I did. I'm wearing granit over my naughty bits." The woman stated while holding the sandwich half in her mouth while using her now free hand to hold her chest up a little.

"AS IN ACTUAL CLOTHES! NOT GRANIT THAT HARDLY COVERS YOUR BODY! AND THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IZUKU'S SANDWICH, YOU DAMNED THIEF!"

"Didn't see a name on it. My bad." The woman kept eating the sandwich for Izuku to finally lose his patience and ask what was going on.

"CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY THERE'S A NAKED WOMAN WITH DRAGON FEATURES IN OUR KITCHEN!?"

"...Oh yeah, you never met Ryuko." Pony realized to calm down and try to explain the situation. "This is Ryuko Tatsuma. She's a gargoyle that helps patrol the grounds at night and acts as the protector on the mausoleum. In exchange, we allow her to swipe some food from the fridge during the day. She's asked though if she walks around naked like that."

"Once again, I have granite where I need to cover." Pony glared at the woman who placed the second half of the sandwich to the side.

"We ask her if she walks around naked like that, to do it when nobody is around. If she wants to interact with us, she needs to put clothes on. AND I MEAN ACTUAL CLOTHES! NOT GRANITE ONLY!"