Fight Like Onis

Few days passed since Izuku's time with Nejire in the springs with everything going as they should in a sense. Unfortunately for Izuku, his workload was regularly as large as normal with his focus being on getting it all done as quickly and right as possible. "Oh dear god, I feel like this never ends."

"Have some faith, sir. We are almost done for the day" Yui reassured him as they sat in the private study trying to get everything done. As they did, the girls of the mansion glanced in to see their master/fiance struggle with his work.

"I have profound respect for what he's trying to do."

"I'm with you on that one, Reiko. Izuku's working hard." Setsuna smirked, remembering that it was her's and Mina's turn this weekend. 'I'm gonna make him have a 'deadly' time with me this weekend.' She snickered to herself before hearing the doorbell ring. "I'll get it."

Setsuna walked down with Shoko trying to stop her. "Wait. You're in your real form now, it's risky."

"Oh please, I can smell what's on the other side of this door isn't human, so there shouldn't be any problems whatsoever with me answering it." The zombie woman opened the door and smiled while greeting the person behind it. "Hello-" She didn't even finish her greeting before being punched and sent into several pieces by the person responsible.

"SETSUNA!" Everyone ran to her with her head popping up clearly angry.

"I might not be able to die so easily, BUT THAT STILL FUCKING HURTS!"

"Sorry. I figured if you were living with my daughter, you were tough enough to tank my attack." The voice of a woman came with Izuku and Yui overhearing the shouts and crashing to see a woman with red skin and a rather toned physique in the doorframe. "So you're that guy that has my brat of a daughter hopping your groin. You don't look so tough."

"Oh my god, why did she have to come here?" Mina spoke silently to herself before speaking loud enough for the woman to hear. "Hello, mom."

"Wait a sec, mom!?" Izuku spoke up shocked before everyone else shouted alongside him.

"THIS LADY'S YOUR MOTHER!?"

"Sure am. The names Ketsueki Ashido. Mina's mom."

"Alright. So why are you here?" Mina asks for her mother to walk up to her and rip off her maid outfit. "C'MON MOM! THIS ONE'S MY FAVORITE!"

"...You don't have a child yet. What is this guy, impotent?" Ketsueki asked before walking over to Izuku and grabbing his crotch.

"AH!"

"Trust me when I say he's not." Nemuri came from the corner of the room holding a drink in her hands while also wearing a black dress that hugged her body's natural curves. "In fact, he could probably get someone pregnant if he went and attempted it."

The red Oni woman thought of this before ripping Izuku's shirt off. "WHY ARE YOU CONSTANTLY STRIPPING PEOPLE!?"

"We've got some definition. Not a lot of bulk. Solid. No scars and skin is as dainty as a baby's. How often do you try to have him impregnate you, Mina?"

"Ok, before we get into anything farther, we need to step back and gather why you're here mam-"

"I don't take orders from one of Death's messengers. Buzz off, corpse." Shoko began holding a tick mark on her head before Izuku tried to be the voice of reason.

"Mrs. Ashido. Perhaps if you explain why you're here, we can-"

"I never married. Oni don't bother with your weak forms of being together with someone and only care for strength. Always have been. Always will be."