Fight for Dominance

Izuku and the girls walked outside to see Ketsueki sitting on a rock beside a circle. "Good to see you're not a coward to run away from this."

"I'm not walking away from Mina. If she genuinely doesn't want to do something, I'll make sure she doesn't have to." Izuku starred in determination with a bit of queasiness from the herbs he took to increase his base strength to stand some kind of chance against Mina.

"Fine. But you also need proper attire if you are to face my daughter in combat." On cue, Mina walked out wearing the attire of a normal Oni with a small bit of fabric in her hands. "Mina. Give this...boy something more proper for an Oni to wear."

'Did she just call me/Izuku a boy and pause before saying it?' Everyone thought this as Izuku was given the loincloth by Mina and told to change into it. He glanced at it to feel somewhat uneasy putting it on before going towards the bushes to change out of his casual attire and place on the fur briefs.

Walking out of the bushes, some of the girls took note of how little the loincloth covered to start whistling and catcalling Izuku. "Lookin good!"

"Work that mankini!"

"Give us a little strip tease!"

"Such disgusting women. There is no pride anymore in this world." The red Oni mother motioned both Mina and Izuku to the center of the ring before going over what was going to happen. "You two will stand inside this circle and try to send the other out. If the pint sized human succeeds, you can remain here Mina. However, that comes off the table if you do not fight him seriously. Are we clear?" Mina glared at Ketsueki before nodding in agreement. Both stood in the circle with Mina bending down to take a stance on all fours. Not sure if this was what they had to do, Izuku did the same with both prepared to fight. "BEGIN!"

Right off the bat, Mina tried storming towards Izuku facing him like any other Oni would. This took Izuku by surprise as he could barely get off the ground fast enough to go head first into her cleavage. "KNOCK HER OUT, IZUKU!"

"SHOW THAT RED BITCH WHO'S BOSS!"

"DO IT FOR MINA!" The girls started cheering Izuku on with his feet being pushed back. He knew if he didn't do something, he'd lose before given a chance. As such, the green haired man began placing his feet down and pushing Mina as hard as he could out while also trying to regain some ground he lost. Meanwhile, Mina felt some rage knowing she wasn't strong enough to push Izuku out to try and readjust her stance and push harder. This unfortunately wasn't to her success as this just made Izuku's head go deeper into her chest and feel something perk up from underneath.

'Don't think about this. Don't think about this. Don't think about this' Izuku kept his focus on pushing Mina out of the ring with the fact Izuku was forcing her to think of ways to beat him now infuriating her more. She hates losing and knew that all she had to do to win was simply move out of the way of Izuku and push him out since the rules don't differ on how the person goes out. However, Her respect for Izuku fighting with his all just to win for her is what kept her from doing this. As Izuku tried to grab for something to get better leverage, he was able to take hold of one of the fabrics on Mina's body. 'Just use it as something to grip and force her to lose her balance. That's all you gotta do. Apologize to Mina later.' He tried finding a reason to do this and was prepared to take the lumps when all was said and done. As such, he gripped and pulled what he had to hear a tear to make both stop and look down to see what was in Izuku's hand. As they did, they noticed Mina's bottom cloth in his hands with her bottom half completely exposed now.

"EEP!" Mina shrieked then thought of something. "Ah! Why would you pull my clothes off!? That's so cruel and mean!" She started to cry a little with Izuku trying to help explain himself.