Mother's Return

Deep in Izuku's study, the young man was handling his day like he's normally been for the last few days. Taking on a mountain of paperwork that needed him to handle it immediately. "*sigh* It seems like there's no end to this work. No matter how much I do the day before, it doesn't make a dent in the next day's work."

He kept looking down his work before feeling someone hug him from behind. He glanced back to see Yui looking down at him and smiling. "You're doing your best. I understand the level of work doesn't help, but that's why you're not worrying so deeply into the finer parts of some buildings the company owns. Your job is making sure all small parts come together as a whole." Izuku felt a little comfort hearing this before realizing something. He felt more soft skin and less fabric to realize her maid outfit was opened near her chest.

"W-what are you doing?"

"Just trying to comfort you. You let us have an open relationship, so I thought maybe you'd enjoy having a little entertainment from us after your work~" Izuku felt his body surge with temptation as he was turning to grab Yui. He placed her on the desk and began locking lips with her. As he was about to go farther, there was an 'ahem' to break their focus and look over to the door. There, his mother and Mitsuki stood shocked seeing Izuku in the position he was in.

"Well, things escalated from where they were when we came here. Any chance you knocked someone up already, Izuku." Mitsuki gave a cheeky smile as Izuku stood completely up and let Yui get to her feet before fixing himself and trying to come back from the situation his own mother and close family friend saw.

"Mom. Aunt Mitsuki. I didn't know the two of you were coming. I would've had things set up for you."

"Yeah you would've had stuff set up." Mitsuki laughed at this with Inko not finding any comedy in what they saw.

"Mitsuki. Please."

"What? I told you he's probably living the life of a playboy and here it is. He's boning a girl in his office."

"I'm sorry I didn't say anything to you earlier, sir." Momo held her head down with Itsuka beside her for Mitsuki to start pulling on her ears.

"So are these actually...real?"

"Please stop doing that. That actually hurts me and I'm holding back the urge to bite you for my master."

Mitsuki pulled away for Izuku to walk over and lead the group out. "So, what brings you all here?"

"Katsuki told us that you were part of this extra species thing and we wanted to see what was going on. We didn't actually expect you to live in a house full of...monsters..." She trailed off watching Reiko float above them and clean a support beam.

"I know it's not taken in an offensive manner, but can you refrain from calling us something like that?" Both Mitsuki and Inko looked at the girl to realize they could see through her. "And stop staring through me. It's actually a little rude and makes me uncomfortable."

"Sorry. I did that subconsciously." Inko bowed to Reiko with something coming to Mitsuki's mind.

"So if you stick your dick in her can you see it if you look closely, or will it be like going in a normal woman?"

"Mitsuki! That's obscene!"

Reiko floated down towards Izuku to wrap herself around his back before answering. "It depends on the conditions. It could be."

"And that's something I would've preferred only for me to know in the heat of the moment itself." Izuku looked away in some shame for his mother to feel a little embarrassed. "Let's go down and have some tea while talking a bit. I'm sure Pony would enjoy some company....and for this awkwardness to stop." He said the last bit to himself as the group continued down towards the dining area. Once there, they opened the doors to see Pony topless arguing with Ryuko who was on the table naked while laying down with only granite on where her naughty bits were. Beside them, Nejire was squeezing Pony's breasts for milk to come out of them.