Date with a Dullihan

Izuku stood in the front of the entrance hall with a nice pair of jeans and a button up shirt on. Though he wasn't going to do anything 'fancy', he still wanted to at least look nice so Shoko wouldn't be somewhat ashamed to be beside him. Turning to the stairwell, Izuku noticed Shoko start coming down in a black dress that seemed more like a mourning gown than an outing attire. "I'm terribly sorry if I had kept you waiting, sir."

"Oh no, you didn't keep me waiting. I was actually finished just a moment ago." He laughed a bit with Reiko who was dusting nearby correcting him.

"He was down here for twenty minutes while also making sure his outfit had no stains, wrinkles or that his hair wasn't so ridiculously wild that it looked like he just rolled out of bed."

"Reiko. That's so mean to say that I made a girl wait." Izuku spoke in a sad tone as the Poltergeist woman just shrugged it off and continued cleaning.

"Not like it matters to me if she thinks you're a gentleman. As far as I'm aware, she just wants to make sure you take her head and use it to-"

"Can we not air dirty laundry, please. Today is nice enough without us willingly ruining it." Shoko asked, with Reiko continuing to dust. "So. Do you have anywhere you'd like to see first, young master?" Shoko asked, holding onto Izuku's arm with him blushing a bit.

The two walked out of the mansion and towards a vintage red Dodge Charger that was brought out by Setsuna. "Ok. She's raring to go. Oil got changed recently, if you take sharp turns, you'll probably need to be a little slower especially on damp areas and try to avoid letting the car idle for too long since it could stall out on you."

"Thank you for the help, Setsuna." The zombie woman tossed Shoko the keys for her to catch them with ease. "Would you like to drive, or shall I?"

"Since I'm here to help, I'll drive." Shoko held the keys out for Izuku to drive the vintage vehicle with them going towards the car. Izuku held the door open for the dual hair colored woman before shutting it and going around to get himself prepared. "Ready?"

"Yes. You can proceed when you are ready." Izuku started the car and began pulling away with Setsuna watching from a distance.

"I wonder if Izuku is going to get the chance to see if the carpets match the drapes."

Half hour later

After arriving into town, Izuku and Shoko began walking around and seeing some of the shops. "Wow. I never realized how nice the shopping area here is. I always pass it in the car with Yui and Reiko, but I never get the chance to see what it's like here."

"It is quite the feat. They also have a movie theater nearby as well as an internet cafe if you are interested in those." Shoko points out as they walk into a convenience store. There, they walk towards the cashier who was an older man with grey hair and a mustache with the top of his head's hairline receding from age.

"Well, if it isn't miss Todoroki. What can I do for you today?"

"The usual Mr. Yasashi."

The man known as Yasashi made a call and began speaking to someone. The person on the other line seemed to understand by how the conversation on his side was going with it lasting a matter of seconds before the cashier placed the phone back on it's hook. "The order will be ready in about an hour. Would you care for anything else while you wait?"

Shoko thought for a second before answering. "No thank you. We'll just browse around town while the order is prepared."

"Very well. I hear that the cafe shop nearby that you like is having a nice sale on German Chocolate cake. Perhaps you and your boyfriend would care to share some." Hearing the term 'boyfriend' made Shoko go red before hiding her face in her hands.