Chapter 1

Hey, this is my first fan fiction I'm writing. So please be nice<3

Constructive criticism and tips are welcome.

I hope you like the story.

Feel free to write wishes in the comments, but I always write 1-2 chapters in advance, so I won't be able to follow the wishes directly....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wanda PoV:

I woke up, It was still very dark in my room, I looked around searching for my alarm clock. 5:30 in the morning. "Shit!", I cursed and got up. I got dressed and left my room, or rather my apartment.

I went to the elevator and went to the kitchen, when the door opened I flinched for a moment, Natasha was already standing at the counter. I looked at her, she was wearing a black tight shirt and short shorts. She also looked like she had just gotten up.

"Hey Wanda," she smiled, "you look tired, would you like some coffee too?"

"I'd love some," I said shyly. I was already cursing myself for acting like an absolutely smitten teenager right now.

I walked toward the counter as well and she slid me a cup of coffee.

"What woke you up? What are you doing up already? It's 6 o'clock," I asked.

"Oh, I'm just an early riser... I always work out downstairs then... If you like you can come with me today."

"A–actually?I-I-I, w-would love to. When?", I froze. Had SHE just invited me to practice? The Natasha Romanoff. Probably the prettiest woman I'd ever seen?

"Well someone's excited," she laughed, "Just come down in a half hour, okay?"

"Yeah sure, see you later." With a happy smile on my lips, I went to my room. There I changed into sports clothes. A t-shirt the shade of my powers and a pair of black sports leggings. I looked at myself in the mirror for about 10 more minutes, then I walked a little nervously towards the elevator and headed to the training room.

Natasha was already waiting for me....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooo that was the first chapter.

The 2nd chapter will be the training.

Will Natasha and Wanda get closer to each other?...

It was very short now just to test it....

The next chapters will be longer.

Promised<3