Chapter 20

Suitcases are packed and Natasha&Wanda will spend one last evening in New York.

Warning: Smut

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natasha's PoV:

When I woke up, Wanda was lying next to me reading one of my books. I laughed when I saw the title: She was actually reading a book about various weapons. Wanda looked up from her book and put it down.

"Hey little witch. How are you?" I smiled and Wanda immediately snuggled into my arms as I slid a bit close to her.

"Good, I don't know... I'll have to see if I can walk safely in a minute." She gave a short laugh. "We need to pack today," she smiled. I nodded happily and Wanda sat up a bit and kissed me lovingly. I planted a few kisses on her jawline. "I love you," Wanda whispered and I smiled against her skin.

"I love you too, Wands," I whispered back, pulling her a little closer to me.

"I'm about to run out of breath, little spider," Wanda gasped.

"Little spider?!", I asked indignantly, laughing.

"Yes..." she said hesitantly, laughing as well.

Carefully, I pulled a pillow off the bed and playfully hit Wanda with it. Then I pushed her onto the bed, sat on her hips and leaned over her face. "What did you call me?", I asked playfully angry.

"Little spider," she repeated in a firm voice. I shook my head, somewhat stunned.

"I'm not Little," I said childishly, pushing my lower lip forward.

"Neither am I, Natasha. I'm 3cm taller than you," Wanda said challengingly.

"You're younger.", I explained, kissing her so she wouldn't keep answering.

"Mpf- Nat, I got it -mh-," she mumbled against my lips.

I broke away from her and sat up. "Good" I sat back down next to her and Wanda slowly sat up.

"Let's get up" she laughed and tried to get out of bed. She slowly stood up and tried a few steps. "My legs feel like Jelly," she groaned in frustration and walked a few circles around the room. She waddled more and it looked incredibly fun and cute. Slowly she got better and walked more fluidly. "I'm starting to get it back now. It's getting better," she said triumphantly and ran to me. I stood up as well and hugged her, "Nice, Wanda. I'm sorry about your legs. We'll slow down next time," I promised and gave her a hug.

"No," she laughed, shaking her head vigorously.

"What?"

"No, you're not slowing down. I liked it. I loved it. We'll do it again. As soon as we get out of here. I don't really have to walk much over there," she laughed and grinned.

"Ohh, Wanda is needy." I smiled. "But if you want.... Gladly. No one will hear us in the camper anyway. We don't even need soundproof room walls."

"Sounds wonderful." she walked toward the bathroom. "Are you coming?" she asked.

"Mhh, maybe later," I laughed and followed her.

"Dirty thoughts, Romanoff," Wanda replied.

I followed her and we shed our clothes, then headed for the shower. Wanda stood with her back to me and I began massaging shampoo into her hair. I drew small and larger circles with my fingers over her scalp. Every now and then I increased the pressure a bit and some of the lather fell on her shoulder and ran down her back. I drew a few tighter circles and Wanda moaned a little. "You like that?", I asked lovingly and Wanda hummed in agreement. I continued for about 10 minutes before carefully washing the lather out of her hair. Wanda turned back to me and kissed me.