Chapter 17

1K thanks  😮 

-

It looks like they have been discovered.

Let's see how this thing goes on.

Soon it will be Christmas... Maybe I prefer Christmas here because I probably won't have enough time at Christmas to write a chapter.

Whatever

Enjoy the chapter

Warning: ⚠️Smut⚠️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natasha's PoV:

I recognized already by the voice that it was Tony who had discovered us.

I reacted quickly and covered Wanda with the bedspread, because I was sure that she did not want to stand so lightly dressed in front of others. I rather didn't care. I was often revealingly dressed or wore very see-through clothes. Tony wasn't a person I thought it was great for him to see me like this, but I would rather protect Wanda.

I straightened up and looked toward the door.

Tony was standing a foot away in the room and Steve was standing behind him. I sighed and looked briefly at Wanda. She was bright red and pulled the blanket up a tiny bit higher.

"That's right Stark, it worked out great. Wanda and I love each other and see no reason in separating us...", I said coldly and Tony looked at me bitterly.

"Natasha... We've already worked this out. We just can't," Steve explained, now standing next to Tony.

"Okay, okay. Wanda and I have already worked it out for us too. We'll still spend Christmas here and after that-", I took a deep breath," after that we'll get on a plane and leave. We're really happy together and we don't want you to deny us that happiness."

I ran to the closet and pulled out a pair of sweatpants and an oversized t-shirt. I quickly put both on and sat down on the bed with Wanda.

"What, you- you can't," Tony stammered, looking at us in horror.

"Of course you can. You're restricting us, we're leaving," Wanda interjected. She snapped briefly and also had something back on.

"You listen to me for once... You can't just leave... Where are you going anyway? You're staying here! Do I have to make S.H.I.E.L.D hold you?" shouted Tony, his face taking on an unhealthy red hue.

"We can go. One, we already know where, it all fits. Second, you don't have to inform S.H.I.E.L.D... I'll talk to Maria," I said, taking Wanda in my arms.

Tony gave us another death stare, then left the room.

"Natasha...", Steve put in, but I shook my head.

"Wanda, would you give me a minute with Steve?", I asked her and Wanda nodded and left the room as well.

⚠️Smut Begins⚠️

"What is it Steve? How do you want to change my mind?"

"You have friends here, can you leave all this behind? Clint? You're such good friends with Clint...you'd hurt him. You know that right?" he said softly.

Tears came to my eyes as I thought of Clint....

He hadn't killed me back in Budapest, even though he was supposed to, and had brought me to S.H.I.E.L.D.... Over time we became best friends and what was known as Strike Team Delta.