Chapter 10

Oh... 10 chapters, Wow that's kinda a lot....

Warning: ⚠️Rape⚠️

If someone here needs help or needs someone to talk. My dm's are open <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wandas Pov:

In the middle of the night, I startled up. There was a voice in the room. Someone was shouting a name and some sentences.

"Не трогайте ее, я буду стрелять! Ты не можешь взять Елену. Ей всего шесть. Оставьте нас в покое."(Don't touch her, I'll shoot! You can't take Yelena. She's only 6. Leave us alone.)

Again....

This time I recognized the voice. It was Natasha, I immediately turned to her and looked at her worriedly. She was covered in sweat and moving unnaturally beside me.

"Что если я потерплю неудачу?..." A short pause.

"Баки нет.

Пожалуйста, оставьте его в покое, не делайте ему больно. Я это начал, накажи меня Не он. Пожалуйста. Нет.

Я повинуюсь, пожалуйста, мы можем провести церемонию. Только не Баки, пожалуйста."(What if I fail?...

Bucky no

Please leave him alone, don't hurt him. I started it, punish me. Not him. Please. No.

I am obedience please, we can hold the ceremony. Not Bucky please.)

I shook Natasha's shoulder, but she wouldn't wake up. When she started flailing in her sleep in a panic, I slapped her face with the flat of my hand.

"Natasha!", I yelled at her, "are you okay?"

"What, yeah yeah. What happened?" she asked me, still shaking all over.

"You were screaming in your sleep. In Russian. Are you okay Natasha?", I repeated my question.

"Oh no, Wanda. I'm so sorry you had to witness that. Sometimes my past catches up with me... Then I have bad nightmares. I'm so sorry little witch." she apologized.

"It's all right Nat, I just want you to be okay."

"Oh I'm fine again, let's go back to sleep," she hesitated for a moment, "can I be in your arms?"

"Sure," I said and took her in my arms.

Quite quickly her breathing calmed down again and I fell asleep shortly thereafter as well.

When I woke up, Nat was already awake. She was standing in front of me in full S.H.I.E.L.D. gear. Had she just noticed that I was awake and pulled the zipper of her suit lower?

"Hello, little witch. I have to go on a spontaneous mission...I'll be back tonight." With that she left the room, leaving me puzzled on the bed.

I got up and got dressed. Then I ran into the kitchen and saw Maria standing there.

"Hey Maria, has Natasha left yet?", I asked her.

"Yes, but why did she leave?" She looked at me.

"I guess Fury gave her an assignment... She's back from the mission tonight," I said.

"Fury? I didn't even know she was still taking missions from S.H.I.E.L.D.," Maria said, amazed.