Chapter 22

The issues between Wanda and Natasha need to be resolved....

Let's see if it ends in a final quarrel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Timeskip 1 month later~

Wanda's PoV:

I had settled in well with Natasha. S.H.I.E.L.D. had done a great job and it was wonderful.

Natasha was happy here... and so was I, of course, but I still had many questions about Steve and her. I still didn't dare talk to her about it, but I knew I had to and had decided to do it today.

Natasha was sitting at the table watching some show. Knowing her, the series wasn't important to her and she didn't watch the episodes chronologically. It was dawn and I was terribly nervous.

"Natasha?", I asked quietly and she looked up.

"Huh?" Seeing the look on my face, she paused the show and flipped the laptop shut. "What's wrong Wanda?" She gestured for me to sit down next to her.

I carefully sat down next to her, but kept some distance from her. "We need to talk," I whispered, looking at her anxiously.

"Th-that doesn't sound good..." she replied. I just nodded. "What do you want to talk to me about?" I fell silent...I couldn't say it anymore. "About Steve and me?"

"Y-yes," I said.

She took a deep breath. "What do you want to know?" She smiled and tried to give me a hug. I pulled away and shook my head.

"I-I don't understand how you could get pregnant. It must be in you-" I paused and a tear escaped from the corner of my eye.

"I don't really understand it either. I'm sorry Wanda. I-" she explained.

I interrupted her. "Did he c-come in you?" I had gathered enough courage to say the question.

"Yes" She looked to the floor and I turned away from her.

"Did you want it?", I asked.

She just kept silent and I repeated the question and had gotten louder in the process... I was almost screaming. "Did you want him to-"

"Wanda, I-"

"Did you want it?", I shouted and stood up.

"Wanda. You have to listen to me..." Natasha tried to speak, but I wouldn't listen to her.

"Did you want him to come inside you?", I repeated the question, tears running down my cheeks.

"Yes," she said softly and lowered her head.

I picked up a glass that was on the table and smashed it against the wall. "Why? Why did you want this?"

Natasha stood up and walked toward me.

"Leave me alone," I yelled and left the trailer. Slowly my anger gave way to despair and I came back into the trailer. I saw that Natasha had also been crying and I fell into her arms. "Hey," I whispered, snuggling up to her.

"You still have questions, right?" She looked at me and I nodded.

"Why Natasha? Why did you have to sleep with him?"

"I don't know Wanda. I don't know why it happened. It was a stupid idea." She looked at me and painted circles on my back with her fingers.

I still had questions and I wanted to ask them today so I had everything covered. "I still have questions," I whispered.