Chapter 16

I will bring in some drama again

Somehow a fight with the Avengers had to start.

The chapter hurts me somehow...

But I think everything will be fine again...

Maybe it takes longer or maybe they just have to leave the tower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wandas PoV:

Since I thought that we were still only the women, I put on only a sports leggings and went into the kitchen.

When I entered, I froze. Natasha was sitting at the table with Tony and Steve, they looked like they were fighting.

Natasha noticed me and looked at me.

"Wanda!" she exclaimed, blushing.

I covered my breasts with my arm and blushed as well. "I'm sorry Nat, I thought we were still alone, so it was just Carol and Maria."

"Ahh Wanda," Tony laughed, "always in the right place at the right time. We were just talking about you and Natasha... Would you like to join us?" He asked.

"Yes, but wait a minute," I snapped and was fully dressed. "Now..."

Natasha laughed and I ran to the table.

"What's wrong?", I asked and sat down next to Natasha.

"You guys couldn't be together anymore... It's too much of a risk. Natasha just told us about the kidnapping. What would have happened if he had known about you guys? Even in New York, there are already too many rumors about you guys. This has to stop. You can't be together anymore," Tony explained. Steve looked at Natasha worriedly, but agreed with Tony.

"No way," I said angrily, reaching for Natasha's hand.

She just looked at me sadly. "You're right...Wanda we have to stop. We need to let our feelings for each other slowly die."

At first I couldn't believe my ears, but she squeezed my hand twice, making it clear that she was lying to Tony.

"If you think we can try...", I whispered and even managed to let a fake tear run down my cheek.

"Then we've got that settled." Relieved, Tony breathed a sigh of relief.

"See you later," Steve smiled, and he and Tony left the kitchen.

"Nat...," I breathed, looking at her.

She clasped my face with her hands and looked deep into my eyes. "Wanda, I love you. I'm not going to break up with you. I've lost too much. I can't lose you too." she whispered and I saw tears forming in her eyes.

"I won't leave you, I promise. How are we supposed to hide our relationship? Even the Avengers don't allow our love," I asked.

"We could leave," Natasha said, pulling me to her chest.

"You mean we should run away? Can we?" I looked at her fearfully.

"I have something like a camping car in Norway... It's small, actually for one person,but maybe we could live there for now. It's rather isolated from civilization. You would like it, Wanda," she explained.

"We can't just run away, can we? The Avengers need us, after all...."

"The Avengers," Natasha snorted, "the Avengers won't even allow us to have a relationship..."