Chapter 9

A day in New York...

A little shopping and eating...

And paparazzi will show up... I'm sorry in advance, I don't like intrusive journalists either, but I thought it was just well incorporated into the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wandas PoV:

I woke up early the next morning and smiled. Memories of the last night came up in me....

I got up and quickly changed into a black t-shirt and jeans.

I decided to make breakfast for all the Avengers today and headed to the kitchen.

I started cooking and had dishes flying on the table. After about 30 minutes, it smelled like a variety of foods.

"Jarvis? Would you get the others in the kitchen for breakfast?" I still felt strange speaking to empty rooms.

"Of course, Miss Maximoff," came the reply.

One by one, all the Avengers arrived and sat down around the table.

Natasha was the last to enter the room and sat down next to me. I smiled at her.

"Thanks for breakfast, Wanda," Pepper said, looking at me very happily.

"No problem, you're welcome." I laughed.

We started eating and discussed plans.

"So Bucky and I are going on a mission starting today. It will probably be 1-2 weeks..." said Sam.

"I'm going to my family's house tomorrow and will stay there for now," Clint said happily.

"Vision, Steve and I are going on a mission next Thursday that will last 2 days. We have nothing to do until then." Tony turned to Peper, "And you Pepper? What are you up to?"

"I'm afraid I have to go on a business trip but I'll be back starting next Saturday..." she replied.

"So Nat and I have nothing to do. At least nothing for the team...", I giggled.

"Oh how funny Maximoff," Tony said sarcastically.

Tony stood up, "I'm going to get to work in an hour Bruce is coming... I want to get some work done by then."

"I have a business meeting and I'll be gone for a while," Pepper looked at everyone annoyed.

Tony and she left the kitchen and Vision also said goodbye.

Bucky and Sam joked a bit more before they left too.

"So what are we doing today, Nat?", I asked.

"Surprise," she smiled, "come with me, we're going to town."

She got up and we left the Tower.

We took a motorcycle, Natasha drove and I sat behind her.

"Hold on," she ordered.

"Where?"

"At my waist. You can put your hands on the sides of me. And hold on really tight, not such a light grip!" She laughed.

I gripped tightly around her waist and pulled myself a little closer to her.

"Where are we going anyway, Natasha?"

"New York City.... I have some plans for you." She giggled.

After 20 minutes, Natasha stopped the bike and we got off. We were standing in front of a slightly smaller store, a military store.