Chapter 13

A normal day aaaaaaand

The date will be made up....

The paparazzi won't break anything... I promise.

It's going to be a wonderful evening in a nice little place. <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wandas PoV:

The next morning I woke up in Nat's arms. I smiled as memories of the previous evening came back to my mind.

Carefully, I sat up and looked at the clock. It was 9am.

Wow, we had been asleep for a long time. I turned around to Natasha.

"Hey, Nat. Wake up, it's already 9am," I whispered.

"No... I don't want to.", Natasha groaned and turned away from me.

"Fine, I'll go have breakfast by myself," I said and got up. I got up and was immediately dressed and looked back at Natasha. By now she had gotten up after all and was standing in front of the clothes stand.

"I thought you were going back to sleep?", I teased her.

"Yeah, yeah. I know...and now I'm going to go change." With that, she pulled a black top and jeans out of the closet and ran to the bathroom.

After 15 minutes she came back out perfectly styled and changed.

"Now we can go downstairs," she smiled.

"Okay, let's go then."

Together we left my room and came downstairs to the kitchen. Yelena and Carol were already sitting at the table talking.

"Hey guys, did you sleep well?" asked Carol when she spotted us.

"I bet they slept very little," Yelena laughed, looking teasingly at Natasha.

"We slept very long and well, Yelena. Thank you," Natasha replied, but still had to smile.

"Do we have anything planned for breakfast?", I asked Carol.

"Yes indeed. We actually ordered something... The food will arrive here in 10 minutes. If you want, you can have some too," she offered.

"That sounds good. I think we'll join you," Natasha said. I nodded in agreement and we sat down at the table.

"Where's Maria, anyway?" I looked at Carol questioningly.

"She went to S.H.I.E.L.D. early this morning. She has work to do for Fury," she explained.

"Oh Carol, don't you guys actually have a room in the Tower?" laughed Yelena.

"Who do you mean by 'you'," she asked.

"Well Maria and you..." Yelena laughed.

"H-how do you know about us?" Startled, Carol looked at her.

"You guys were loud yesterday..."

"Wh-what, how do you know? H-how did you hear us? And why did you hear u-us at all?" stuttered Carol.

"Natasha showed me the tower yesterday and we had to pass through the corridor with the cubbyholes. Natasha and I heard you."

After Yelena, said that, Carol blushed a lot.

"Oh, s-sorry... How much did you hear?" Carol looked at Natasha.

Nat grinned, "Enough Carol, enough... I showed Yelena her room before you could get any louder."

"S-So much. Oh I'm sorry, Yelena. And Natasha, you'll hear it again anyway..." Carol laughed nervously.