Chapter 19

New Year's Eve Chapter. The avengers celebrate together and there is some spicy time after the party from Natasha and Wanda

Warning: ⚠️smut⚠️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip: 3 hours before the start of the Avengers New Year's Eve party.

Wanda's PoV:

Just as I was getting ready for the New Year's Eve party, there was a knock at the door.

"Yes?" I looked at the door and waited for it to open.

"Hi Wanda." Yelena entered and eyed me briefly. "You look wonderful." I blushed slightly at the compliment. I looked down at myself for a moment, then took a closer look at Yelena. She was wearing a black suit(a bit like Kate...) and looked stunning as well.

"So do you." I smiled and Yelena took a step towards me.

"Are you completely ready for the party yet?" she asked and I shook my head.

"No. My makeup hasn't even started yet, but I have plenty of time...", I explained.

"Well, maybe I can help you. I'm already done and I'm all set," Yelena offered.

"That... would be nice.", I agreed and sat down on a chair next to my make-um. "How about I do foundation first and then you can do eyeshadow and lips, Okay?", I suggested.

"Sounds good." Yelena nodded and sat down across from me.

I turned to the mirror and applied foundation and some concealer. Then I picked out a few different lip liners and eye shadows from the drawers and laid everything open on the table.

"Do your magic," I laughed and she nodded.

She started picking out individual colors from my pre-selection, thinking about which ones went together and would suit the rest of my outfit. She left the LipLiner untouched for now.

Carefully she began to apply the color to my eyelid. At first, I was startled. "Are you okay, Wanda?" asked Yelena, pausing briefly in her movement. I raised my thumbs, not wanting to move my head. She breathed a sigh of relief and continued with her work.

Shortly after, she was completely finished with my eye areas and turned her attention to my lips.

She drew a border first and a hot feeling chased down my spine.

Slowly she began to fill my lips. Then she carefully traced her index finger over my bottom lip and briefly pulled it down a bit before Yelena released my lip and it popped back into its place of origin. I felt hot and looked Yelena firmly in the eyes.

"Y-Yelena...what are you doing?", I asked.

"Something I hope I'm not about to regret." She pulled me to her and kissed me hard. At first I let myself go for it, but I immediately pushed her away when I realized that it wasn't Natasha at all.

"Yelena?!", I said, aghast. "What the hell? You know I have a girlfriend."

"I-it... I'm sorry. I-I don't know w-what was wrong with me. E-excuse me." she stammered, turning away in embarrassment. "Do you still want me to finish your makeup?" she asked cautiously.

"Yes, but only if you don't kiss me again. I'm happily taken," I said a little colder than I wanted to.

"Y-yes. Of course.", she replied and quickly finished my makeup.