Chapter 5

Wanda gets sick...

How does the "relationship" between Wanda and Natasha develop?

Warning:

⚠️smut chapter⚠️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natasha PoV:

When I got up, it was 7 am. Quite late for me, but yesterday we had also celebrated a bit. I had a slight headache, probably from the alcohol.

I went to my closet and took out a pair of jeans and a top.

Should I go to the gym now?' I asked myself, but then decided to go to the kitchen first and get a coffee, which I wanted to bring to Wanda. Maybe she would go to the training with me afterwards.

So I went to the kitchen and started the coffee machine, while the coffee flowed into the cup, I reached for the milk and added some to the coffee.

With the hot drink I made my way over to Wanda.

I knocked, "Hey Wanda, are you up yet? I have a coffee for you."

"Natasha? Is that you?" a husky voice sounded from behind the door.

"Yes, can I come in?", I asked.

"Come in."

I opened the door and saw Wanda, sitting on her bed with a feverish expression on her face. "Oh, God, Wanda! Are you all right? What's wrong? Are you sick?", I shouted. I put the coffee on her bedside table and knelt in front of the bed so I could look into her eyes.

"I-I don't know, I don't feel so well," she replied, coughing.

"Do you want me to get Dr. Banner?", I asked anxiously.

"No, no, not necessary. I just need some rest," she said.

"Okay, I'll take care of you. But you were fine yesterday morning, Jarvis said so...", I looked at her.

"I don't know where that came from." She coughed again.

"Go back to sleep, I'll bring you breakfast up in 20 minutes." With that, I left the room.

Back in the kitchen, I thought about what I could cook her. First, I made her some tea and looked in our refrigerator. However, I finally decided on a little soup.

Just as I turned on the stove, Carol entered the kitchen.

"Hey Nat, why is there soup on the stove?" she grinned.

"M-Maximoff is sick," I replied without turning away from the stove.

"I bet you'll take good care of her," Carol laughed.

I had to smile, of course I would take care of the little witch.

I turned around and started making myself some breakfast.

"See you later!" With that Carol left the kitchen and I was alone again.

I made myself another coffee and a peanut sandwich and loaded everything with Wanda's soup + her tea, onto a tray.

I opened the door to Wanda's room again and walked over to her bed. Wanda was lying facing me and really not looking well.

"Hey," I said softly," I got you breakfast."

"T-thank you, Natasha." She looked at me gratefully. She leaned against the wall and I put breakfast on her legs.

"Do you want me to stay here?" Secretly, I hoped I could stay with her.