Part 7: Someone Saved My Life Tonight

Marko viciously kicks open the door and tosses Sofie onto a large bed. He rips his jacket and shirt off with a ferocity that she's never seen before. Sofie follows suit, wriggling out of her turtleneck and jeans. Marko's warmth and gentleness have been replaced by something primal and dangerous. She likes it, it spikes her adrenaline and makes her feel drunk with power. He unbuttons his jeans and steps out of them as she beckons him toward her with her fingers. He moves toward the bed and reaches down to grab her calves, pulling her body to meet his. His fingers brush over the tops of her thighs and he lifts her leg up to his mouth, nipping and kissing down her calf and eventually up her thigh. Sofie lets out a soft moan. His teeth feel sharp, but she throws her head back and moans as pleasure shoots through her spine. Her hands desperately try to claw gently at his forearms, but Marko pulls away, clearly attempting to tease her. Sofie moans in frustration.

"What are you doing to me?"

He nips at her inner thigh and looks up at her through sparkling eyes.

"Anything you want."

Sofie groans and writhes underneath his mouth.

"Marko..."

He climbs on top of her, kissing up her stomach, over her breasts.

"Tell me what you want," he breathes into her skin.

Her heart pounds, blood rushes, and every nerve ending in her body is on high alert. It's the most alive she's never felt. Sofie runs her fingers through his soft curls and bites her lip.

"Fuck me," she moans.

Marko works his way up to nip at her collarbone and she feels his laughter reverberate through her bones.

"We have an hour," he mumbles into her skin. "And I plan on using every single second."

She laughs, her face and body alive with joy.

"I think that's the hottest thing a man has ever said to me."

He flashes her a sly smile.

"That's quite the compliment."

"Is it?"

"Mmhmm."

They giggle, rolling around on the bed while they explore each other. His skin is soft and cool against hers. She nuzzles against him as his fingers dance up and down her body, memorizing every curve and dip. He pins her arms above her head, breathing hard. He's in control - she gets the feeling he's like this with all of his lovers. Gentle, but aching for dominance. He stares down at her, eyes wild, but conflicted - like he's trying to hold something back from her. She remembers his face last night, twisted and sharp. Almost demonic. More details come flooding back the longer she studies his soft eyes. They were yellow last night; filled with a malice and rage that he could barely control. Sofie tilts her head, her brown eyes desperately searching his blue ones. She wants so desperately to reach up to touch his face but keeps her body still beneath his.

"Tell me," she whispers.

Not yet.

The words creep up from somewhere in the back of her mind, from a voice that is not hers. Marko nips and bites at her jawline until he reaches her earlobe and tugs on it with his teeth. Sofie moans loudly as goosebumps cover her skin.

"Found your sweet spot," he purrs.

She squirms beneath him as he sinks his teeth into her flesh. She cries out, but there's no pain this time. Her head spins and she claws at his back, digging her fingers into his soft, cool skin until she draws blood. Marko groans loudly, grinding his hips against hers until she's trembling and aching with desire.